00:06

Alessandra

+
Katherine was the reason for all my problems. She's the reason that Stefan & Damon are vampires. She's also the reason that I'm a cold-hearted, blood-thirsty bitch.

It took every muscle in my body to keep me from leaping on her—to stop me from piercing my fangs into her neck. She ages differently, Her hair was in curly waves & it's was shorter. It's almost like the girl standing in front of me wasn't Katherine.

"Elena..." She said, confused. Stefan stood up & eyed me suspiciously. Great, now he going to start asking me questions.

"Wait—you know Katherine?" He asked. Shit.

"I've heard of her." I said while staring at Elena. She looked just like Katherine. I guess she's her doppelgänger, I thought.

"You look just like Katherine." I said to her.

"Sadly we are doppelgängers." She said, running her fingers through her hair.

"That explains everything." I said , mostly to myself.

We all just sat there in silence until Stefan decided to introduce us to each other. "Elena Alex, Alex Elena." He said, introducing us.

"Nice to meet you." She said, while extending her hand for me to shake.

"Same." I said while shaking her hand. She's definitely not Katherine I can tell by her body language and the way she speaks. Elena seems more genuine & nice. Everything Katherine wasn't.

"Well, I just came to ask you if you've seen Caroline?" She asked, diverting her attention to Stefan.

"No, is everything okay?" He asked with a concerned facial expression.

"I just haven't seen her at Whitemore." She said & proceeded to the door.

"If you see anything call me. Bye Alex." She said, while I waved, then left.

I just sat there, studing Stefan. He seemed quit concerned for this Caroline girl. He eventually looked over at me, sending me a small smile.

"I should start showing you to your room now, it's getting late." He said while walking towards the staircase. I politely followed.

The house was extensive. It had so many room doors and it looked like a huge cabin mansion.

"That Damon guy lives here right?" I asked already knowing what the answer was.

"Unfortunately yes." He said, while smiling. We walked for a while, until he stopped in front of a door.

"Well, this is you." He said .

"Thanks." I said awkwardly. Once he headed downstairs, I opened the guest room door and I was revealed to a fully furnished bedroom. There was a king size bed with a large diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I hopped on the bed, starting to daydream about vivid childhood memories. All the memories I've been blocking out for years were finally clouding my conscious.

I suddenly remembered something really important that made me jump from the bed. My leather jacket...I took it off and rested it on the couch. I'm screwed because that has the weapons in it. I immediately got up from the bed & exited the guest room. Before my foot could touch the last step I was yanked from behind.

Damon had a good hold on my neck while he looked at me with a smug grin.

"Forgetting something?" He asked while holding the stake in his hand. Way to go, Alex.

A/N: Thanks for reading.