00:25

Alessandra pov

+

I knew this would become a topic sooner or later. Of course there going to want to know how I turned, they are my brothers.

"You guys know who klaus is right?" I asked as I watched their faces.

"You have no idea." Stefan said.

~

"Klaus turned you?!" Damon barked as he shattered his whiskey glass.

"It's not a big deal." I said while taking a sip from my drink. I really wished that vampires could get drunk because I needed that right now.

"What do you mean it's no big deal?" Stefan hissed. I sat there silently staring at the broken glass that was scattered on the floor.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. If I tell them how I became a vampire I am going to have to talk about my love life, and I don't want to talk about what went on between me and klaus.

Me and klaus were extremely complicated. That's what I like to call it, even though we were way messed up than that.

Klaus destroyed me.

I took a deep breath as my eyes started to water. I don't want to go through this discussion right now.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I said while getting off the ground.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." Damon stumbled. They got up watching me intensively.

"You don't have to apologize. In your sister." I said while sending them a reassuring smile. They both gave me a hug, squishing me.

It was like a Salvatore sandwich. It felt weird receiving a hug from them like this.

"I promise I will tell you when I'm ready." I said while while sending them a small smile.

"Do you want us to go with you...?" Stefan asked nervously.

"No i want to be by myself." I said. I tried to say it in the nicest way possible without trying to seem distant or upset.

I headed towards the door, sending them one last look.

"You're coming back right?" Damon asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yesssss." I said. I closed the front door and klaus was standing right on the front steps. I swallowed down hard as I saw him there. He was standing there innocently with a pink rose in his hand.

What is that supposed to do?

He is definitely not giving up.

~

"I hate you so much." I groaned as we walked around the park.

"Way to be subtle love." He said while chuckling. He reached for my hand and I quickly moved it away, pulling a strand of hair behind my hair.

"Remember when we were in Italy?" He asked while staring out in front of him. The sunset was beautiful and the sky had a beautiful orange tone towards it.

"And." I said.

"Remember those nights?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"You're  disgusting." I said while sending him a disapproving look.

"I was young that's the only reason i fell for you games." I said, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Lie." He said.