00:07

Alessandra pov

+

"Let go of me." I spat towards Damon. He had a really good grip on my neck and I was afraid I might pass out.

Stefan walked through the front door with my duffel bag that contained all my weapons and my wallet.

"Why should I huh?" He spat. He looked so angry I wonder if he would still do this to me if he new who I really was.

I diverted my attention to Stefan and he looked so disoriented. His face was twisted in confusion as he stared off into space. I looked at his hands and I realized he had my wallet in his hands.

Game over.

"No Damon let go of her." Stefan said looking up at me. Once are eyes locked he sent me a sympathetic look. He looked like he was going to cry.

He knew.

"Why should I?" Damon scoffed.

"Because I'm your sister..." I said straining to speak. I tried to hold back the tear that was trying to escape but it did anyways.

Once the words escaped my mouth Damon's grip on my neck loosened.

"Are sister's dead." He countered. Stefan pushed my drivers licenses in front of his face and Damon looked at me cautiously. Before he let go of my neck he watched me one more time and shoved me away.

I fell on the floor and clutched my neck. Stefan immediately came to my aid.

"Get away from me. Why don't you just leave me to die like you did all those years ago!" I spat. I quickly stood up and backed away from him. Damon slowly turned around with a bewildered facial expression.

"Now do you believe it's me?" I hollered watching Damon. He had a stone cold expression. After all these years he can't even embrace me.

"Alessandra?" Damon asked slowly.

"Don't!" I said while holding my finger up towards him.

"We thought you were dead..." Stefan said. Why do they keep looking at me like I'm a damaged puppy in need of help?

"Yeah. I could have died. But you didn't care did you?" I scoffed.

"That's not true! Alessandra we couldn't take care of you anymore." Damon spat.

"So you leave me in a forest." I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

"I need to get out of here..." I whispered to myself. The walls in the house slowly felt like they were caving in. I needed air.

"No, just calm down..." Stefan said blocking my way.

"You can't tell me how to feel or what to do anymore." I said while glaring at him. Damon was awfully quiet over in the corner. He couldn't stop watching me.

"If you don't get out my way..." I hissed while I ran my fingers through my hair.

"We're not going to let you leave when you can just stay here." Stefan said and I erupted into fits of laughter.

"Wow...look who wants to start being a brother." I said shaking my head. I was trying hard not to break down. I'm not supposed to feeling remorse or hurt.

"Just let me leave..." My voice croaked. I couldn't hold back the tears that were flooding from my eyes.

"Just let her leave." Damon said and I couldn't have agreed with him more.

As I quickly rushed out the door there was one thing I knew that was certain...

I still loved them.

A/N: Any thoughts?