00:20

Alessandra pov

+

Giving Stefan a hug made me feel like there was a weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I always wanted to hold him, but I was to angry and distraught. His body felt so foreign to me.

I haven't held him in 2 centuries. He smells so much different, he doesn't smell like he use to. Actually he smells like after shave.

He pulled giving me a small smile. I couldn't believe he was smiling down at me, he's happy. I don't want to hate them anymore, I just want to try to work through our relationship.

My anger didn't disappear, it's till there. I'm just being more sympathetic towards their feelings. Me killing innocent humans and treating them like that probably made them feel horrible.

And I guess them turning into humans caused a this. I know the cravings when your a vampire. It's hard to control yourself. Actually you can't control yourself.

I looked down at the table and I saw Elena. She gave me an awkward smile. She's so pretty, her beauty probably captivated Damon and Stefan just like Katherine.

"Ugh, Elena this is Aless-" Stefan began but he was cut off by Damon immediately.

"This is our sister Alex." He finished. Stefan looked over to Damon awkwardly.

I'm guessing he doesn't know my nickname.

But

Elena's face was priceless.

Damon pov

+

"Why would you choose the name Apple?" Elena asked and we all started laughing.

Most of my laughing was fake. I don't really wanna laugh about how I pretended that my name was Apple and I tried to kill both of my brothers.

"It's just came to mind I guess." I said with an awkward smile.

Damon had his hand dangling from Elena's shoulders. He seemed happy, and if he is happy than I'm happy. Since he was sitting across from me he could see that I was a little uneasy about the topic.

"So why didn't you introduce yourself as...yourself?" She asked.

I swallowed down hard and gave a small glance at Damon. His smile was fading away, as the moments went by.

"She didn't recognize us." Stefan chimed in. I released a huge breathe smiling at Elena.

I hope she doesn't see our shadiness.

"Yeah her car just broke down and she happened to knock on our door." Damon said while rubbing Elena's shoulder.

"That's definitely faith." She said and I smiled and took sip from my coke.

This is definitely uncomfortable.

"I just cannot believe that They never told me they had a sister." She said while nudging his side. Damon's eyes immediately landed on mine an I looked away.

I looked over at Stefan. He gave me a smug grin. I just honestly cannot believe know one that they know knows of my existence.

It's like when they left me in the woods I didn't exist to them anymore.

_______________________
Vote/Comment