00:10

Alessandra pov

+

"No." He said sternly as he grasped my upper arm. I huffed and looked up at him with anger in my eyes.

"Just come back to the house with me...please?" It seemed like he was begging. His eyes were begging me to say yes.

"Why?" I asked while cocking my eyebrow. He looked at me like he didn't know the reason.

"So we can explain everything." Stefan said from behind Damon. He walked up to us and watched me carefully.

"Then we'll let you leave..." Stefan said. Damon immediately diverted his attention to Stefan with a shocked facial expression.

If I go and listen to their bullshit they'll leave me alone?

I stood there and watched them both. The wind was picking up and their hair was blowing all over the place. After a while I saw Damon watching the tattoo that was on my arm. They were probably shocked with how I grew up to be.

"Fine." I huffed.

-

"So..." Damon started. We were in the dining room, which was huge by the way, Damon and Stefan where sitting exactly on the two of the chairs in front of me. It was awkward, they couldn't even look me straight in the eye.

I just sat there with my hands crossed over my chest and and my eyes were diverted at the art peace that was sitting on a table.

Stefan released a long sigh then spoke.

"How have you been?" He asked while finally looking at me.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Really?" I asked slowly. I quickly shot up from the chair, trying to leave.

"We were young." Damon said and that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"We both were shot and the next thing we knew is that we were lusting over blood." He finished.

"Imagine taking care of a human in the state we were in..." Stefan said.

I slowly turned around and watched as they sat there. I'm guessing they were waiting for a reaction from me. The tiles on the floor started to look interesting as I studied them. A tear fell from my eye while I  stood there knowing they were watching me.

"You look beautiful." Stefan said.

"Thanks." I murmured while picking at the end of my sweater.

"You still seem the same. Long dark brown hair. Squishy cheeks..." He continued. I looked up and I finally looked at them without feeling nervous.

"But I'm not. I'm a monster." I bluntly said.

"No your not." Damon shot back.

"I killed ten innocent people!" I said raising my voice.

"Why?" Stefan asked softly.

"Because I am a cold hearted bitch." I said and Stefan tried to make advances to me but I backed away.

"Stop pushing us away Aless." Damon hissed. Even though he sounded angry his facial expression showed hurt and pain.

"I know okay!" I yelled as I ran my fingers threw my hair. I sat on the floor and palmed my whole entire face with my hands.

After a minute I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up and I Damon was kneeling right in front of me. I covered my face and the tears just fell out. I was whimpering like an idiot.

I felt a hand wrap around me and I flinched.

"Stop." I said and I immediately got up and exited through the front door.

_____________________
WHAT DO YOU THINK?