00:29

Alessandra pov

+

"Whoever's following me, please stop." I hissed. I was walking down the street to get some beer. Damon & Stefan wanted to invite some friends over so we can all hang out & have a good time. It was supposed to be a fun night but I am suddenly getting a bad vibe.

I heard the person's heavy feet behind me, signaling that it was a male. I wish I could pick up more from them, a scent, anything. But I couldn't, it was weird. There was only one person that was able to do that...I suddenly turned around but there was no one behind me. That's when I knew someone was playing with me.

I zipped my leather jacket once I felt the sudden breeze against my skin. My hair blew around my face as I stood there trying to figure out who was behind. I promised my brothers that I wouldn't kill anymore people & this is really screwing up my promise.

I slowly turned around, walking down the dark alley, no one would follow me down here, right? The breeze was becoming stronger & the air was becoming cooler. I felt another presence behind me again. I started to become angry, why would someone be creeping up on me, I know no one here.

My eyes started to turn red & the veins under my eyes started to tingle. I stopped dead in my tracks, I felt a breeze of wind brush against my neck, signaling that the person was moving around me. Also signaling that the person was a vampire.

I hope it's Damon or Stefan playing a prank on me. But they wouldn't do this. I felt a tap on my shoulder & I was revealed to familiar ocean blue eyes. Of course it would be him, he's the only one that likes messing with my head.

"Really, Nik?" I asked. I had my hands crossed over my chest as I watched him. I was surprised he wanted to see me. After everything I did to him & all.

His expression was unreadable. He stood there watching me, was there something on my face?

He lifted up a bottle of red wine, sending me a small smirk. I eyed him suspiciously. Something's definitely weird. He should hate me shouldn't he?

"What do you want?" I asked. He sighed. "I don't believe you did anything with my brother." He said slowly. I ran my hands through my hair, as I watched him. He's being in denial because the truth hurts. Typical Klaus move.

I walked up to him, attaching my lips to his immediately. He grabbed my face, deepening the kiss. I ran my hands aggressively through his hair. Should I be doing this? I needed to do this for my sake.

"Why did you pull away?" He asked, with sadness in his eyes. I had my hand clutched over my mouth, as I watched him.

"Klaus. Why? I can't do this." I hissed. I was confused, distraught & angry. That's how he makes me feel. I was confused as to why he always found his way to back to me. Does that mean something?

"Can't do what? Alessandra you have to communicate with me!" He hissed. He had his hand placed at the small of my back. "Every time I look at you, I remember my innocence, my humanity. I hate that! You destroyed me, klaus." I said while covering my face with my hands.

He engulfed me in a hug, resting his head on top of mine.

"So let me fix you." His shaky voice whispered. Could he really?

A/N: Vote if you enjoyed this chapter.