00:28

Damon pov

+

small cafe

I saw how glum her face looked. I watched as she used her spoon to stir her tea. She seemed so focused, it looked like she had something deep in her conscience.

"Hey what's up?" I asked, watching her with concern.

"Nothing." She perked up, giving me a dramatically huge smile.

"Aless I'm not dumb."

"Alex." She said correcting me.

"You know I care about you & you can tell me anything." I whispered. I grabbed her hand, caressing it in mine.

"I just can't." She breathed. She looked at me with a sad look. I know that she said that she would tell us when she was ready but I needed to know how she became a vampire.

I needed to be sure of whose neck I needed to tear off.

Alessandra pov

+

"Are you.." Damon said uncomfortably. This was going to become a topic soon or later.

"No I'm not."

"I wish I could've gave you the sex talk." He said while taking a sip of his tea. I watched as he awkwardly held the small cup in his large hands. I know he doesn't like tea but he does it because he knows I love it.

Which is sweet.

"Damon, brothers don't give sister the sex talk." I shrieked, gaining looks from others.

He shrugged his shoulders innocently. I couldn't help but look up at him with a smile. If you would actually watch his face you would think that he's mean, heartless & bored but if you look deep within his smile, his eyes you can see compassion & good.

"You're not so bad." I said while watching him. His eyes flickered up towards me, sending me a smug grin.

"If I tell you half the things I've done you would hate me." He said in a dull tone. He used the knife to spread butter on his toast, avoiding my gaze.

"Try me." I said, grabbing his hand to hold.

His eyes flickered to mine.