01

It has been three days since I transmigrated from the real world into this world. Since I realized that this thing is months prior to the main story where Tanjiro's family died, I could still do anything to protect Muichiro.

But it was said by Tengen Uzui, the sound Hashira that it only took 2 months for Muichiro to be the Mist Pillar. Should I join the corps? I'm not cut for it plus, this body of mine that I'm currently in is a delicate one and I heard from Kanroji Mitsuri that they're already looking for a partner for this sister of hers.

I also learned that this is the fourth child and the second daughter of the family that's why they're treasuring her and persuading the family to let her join the corps would definitely take a while. Not just the parents would disagree. There's a huge chance that Kanroji Mitsuri as well as the two older brothers older than this body. Is there any other available options for me to join it?

I looked at myself on the mirror and I don't even look like my sister. Kanroji Miyu was a girl of a slender build, much like her older sister, who was rather tall enough for her age and had notably pink lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, worn down with two shorter clumps over her shoulders, and arched, ear-length bangs on either side of her face. Another notable thing is that she uses flower clips on her hair. Her eyes were a pale-green like her sister and slanted towards the sides of her face, bright and bug-like, with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them.

Maybe I should consider Kanroji Miyu as I am. Did she die?-Putting that aside, I should go and visit poor Muichiro who just lost his twin brother. But since he lost his memories, it would hurt him more if I made him remember it.

I left my room and went over the kitchen. I made sure to bring some snacks and tea, good for his body and it'll help him get better than sooner. After preparing I walked towards his room.

"Tokito-kun, I'm going in." I said and used my foot to open the sliding door.

I'm excited to see the eleven-year-old Muichiro Tokito. - But it wasn't the case. Oyakata-sama was there holding the hands of a weak and sleeping and recovering Muichiro Tokito.

"W-Welcome, Oyakata-sama." with enough balance that I learned in my previous life, I lowered myself respecting the leader and father of the demon slayer corps. It's a bit unexpected that Oyakata-sama is here but I guess since Muichiro is a descendant of the first breath users. "I was not aware of your presence, I will quickly give you some light meal."

"There's no need, my child." It's true that his voice makes your head lighter and it was like a father's voice and comfort. "I wanted to thank you personally. For taking care of Tokito-kun." He glanced at him as he run his fingers upon Muichiro. "He's been recovering very well, my child. Continue supporting him once he holds his sword."

I placed the snacks near Muichiro's and sat in front of Oyakata-sama while looking on that peacefully sleeping patient of ours. He could've died out there. But he didn't because it was one of the signs that he is a chosen one.

"O-Oya—kata–sama," Muichiro mumbled in a low voice.

"Hush, my child. You are safe here. You are safe with her and everyone else who is taking care of you." Oyakata-sama smiled at me which made me a bit shy.

Muichiro glanced at me. And I would say that he is freaking good–looking. Better than the manga and anime version of his. Sheesh, if I was in my original world and he is staring at me—I would even bow down and kiss the floor.

My baby, Muichiro is a short, young man of light complexion with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise as it approaches his waist. He wears his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. His eyes and hair are traits shared with his twin brother.

"Don't even think about being a burden to us. What matters is that you to recover properly, without any complications and healthy. That is all that I—we want for you." I smiled and run my slim fingers on his long and beautiful hair.

"T–Thank You." he gave me a faint smile.

"Well then, I'll go ahead. Kanroji-san, take care of Tokito-kun for me." I nodded and went over him and guided his body.

I know of course, the curse placed in Ubuyashiki Clan. It is sad that with the choice of Kibutsuji Muzan that dates in Heian Era, all off–springs of his family are cursed that none of them will live that surpasses the age or 30. It's sad because children in this family is required to have a mature mindset early on.

After walking him carefully out of our residences where his wife and two older daughters are waiting, I could see that all of them are beautiful. It's touching to see a beautiful family but a curse in causing them to give out their souls in swearing to defeat the King of Demons.

Reading it in a book and watching it in television is definitely different from actually experiencing it. I may not be in front lines but it scares me that I'll lose a family two years from now. — I went back to Muichiro's room and I saw him trying his best to raise himself up to eat the light meal I prepared.

"I'll help you." I immediately went over him and guided him to sit properly and eat the light food that I prepared for him. "Tokito-kun," I called him and he glanced at me. "Rely on me, until you can stand on your own."

"You don't have to help me to that extent." he coldly answered.

"Why not?"

"We aren't even family. As soon as I recover, I would like to become dependent." He answered with the same coldness in his voice.

"Should I say 'Welcome Home' to you every time you arrive from your future mission?" I asked jokingly but he dropped his food on the plate. "Hmm, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Stop saying unnecessary things, K-Kanroji-san." He looked at me with slightly blushing and shy face which made me squeal internally. Who would've thought that this guy with cold eyes would get embarrassed.

"Alright." I answered.

"But seriously Kanroji-san, you shouldn't say those things." He added while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I already said okay, didn't I?" I answered and smiled innocently.

"Ugh."

__