22

"Alright, here he comes." I whispered as the the train cars' swung open revealing the first plan of Enmu, the conductor.

One by one, the conductor put a stamp on our tickets. I really didn't want him to stamp my ticket but I have to for the sake of my mission. Another thing is that, I'm scared. What kind of dream am I going to see?

Is it my memory? Or Miyu's? Will Enmu know that I'm not from here? Demons memories are all connected through Muzan and even the upper demons gain collection of these memories.

The conductor stamped our tickets. Tanjiro was the last one whose ticket was stamped then after that the lights started flickering. It turned off then turned on.

I felt the chills in my spine when I felt a demon presence. Rengoku-san's warm personality turned into a serious one while Tanjiro most likely smelled the demon appearing.

Tanjiro started looking around while Rengoku and I kept our heads together. Even though I know what will happen, fighting a demon in this small space would make it harder to swing our blades.

"Thank you ... very much." The conductor stated.

Rengoku then stood up swaying his haori while holding his blade. I stood up as well and flipped my hair towards behind me and tucking in some of my loose hair. I held my blade close to mine as we both show our presence to the three of them.

"Mr. Conductor, you could get hurt, so please step back." Rengoku-san started talking. "As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that I have a sword."

The lights started flickering again and has been going on for a few seconds then the lights were off. After a click, the demon appeared.

This demon has 3 faces and multiple horns on him. This demon is also tall and most likely haven't eaten much innocent humans.

"Was it a Blood Demon Art that hid that massive body?" Rengoku asked. He lifted his blade and put it on his waist. "I had a hard time detecting you."

I did the same as I slid the blade on my waist and still watched the demons actions. In this tight space, it's going to be hard fighting them.

"But if you bare your fangs at innocent people-" he unsheathe his blade and pointed it at the demon. I could see his red flamed spirit coming out from his body. "-my bright red Flame Blade will burn you to the bone!"

The demon growled really really loud that made the citizens terrified.

"Flame Breathing: First Form!" The demon ran towards us with a great speed. Rengoku dashed towards the demon at tremendous speeds, before unleashing a singular horizontal slash directed at the demon's neck for a decapitation. "Unknowing Fire!"

The demon bursted into flames and disappeared like burned ash.

"This guy..." I commented as he wrecked the other train door separating the train cars.

"WOAHHH!" Zenitsu was hugging Inosuke while Tanjiro was standing in the middle. "Amazing."