23

"Wake up, my love."

Muichiro's voice echoed within me. It's as if he's right here with me. I don't know what to feel. Relieved? Relieved because he woke me up? Or what?

As I open my eyes, it's not yet as bad as it looks like but Nezuko was busy burning up the ropes that Enmu created. Tanjiro assisted Rengoku back to sit after those people connected to them were sent back to sleep.

What a dirty play Enmu.

Nezuko looked at me and immediately ran towards me. She lifted up my hand to rub it on her head. I smiled weakly before standing up.

"Tanjiro."

"Miyu-san, you're awake!" Tanjiro said happily and I nodded.

"I'll handle this, go ahead and find the demon." I ordered him.

"But I think it'll be better if-"

"That's an order. It'll be better to let me handle the situation here while you handle the demon outside." I smiled at him.

He looked at me intently and I gave him a reassuring smile. As Tanjiro left, Nezuko followed him.

"Nezuko!" I called her and she ran towards me. "Can you please help me awaken them?" I asked her nicely.

"Mhmmm mhmmm!!" Nezuko hummed.

"Thank you." I said.

Nothing happened over the course of minute while Nezuko wakes everyone up. I have to keep myself on watch since what will happen next is that Enmu will say that while everyone was sleeping soundly, he fused with the train and everything on the train transforms like disgusting stomach guts.

I went over to Rengoku and shook him. He wasn't waking up so what I did was sit in front of me while holding his hand. I know he has this nasty tickle on his hand, should I try?

A thought came up to me. To help Tanjiro. But, I really don't want to steal his spotlight. It would be a matter of time before any of them wakes up.

"It's taking a while." I whispered.

Nothing was happening here, but I swear that Tanjiro and Enmu are fighting there on this train's roof. But I can't hear anything from the inside. I just have to aware of my surroundings and keep everyone safe especially that any minute now, the train will transport.

As time was ticking by, I unsheathe my blade and stared at it. My blade with purple color that matches my aesthetic perfectly, the shaped like a 4 leaf clover; The leaves have a lilac core with a golden border.

I have never given my blade a proper thought but there's only few people in this story that has purple blade. One of them became a demon. Is there any possibility that my breathing style doesn't match my ability and even the blade I have?