13

It has been three days since the first time I saw Muichiro. I could never go to him and explain why this happened. I'm done with my recovery training with Aoi-san and the others and now, I'm fixing myself because I received a message from Tama that Oyakata-sama wants to meet me along with the other hashiras.

Meeting with hashiras. Of course, Muichiro-kun will be there. He's a mist pillar after all. I shook my head and proceed to fix my hair into a ponytail and wore my galaxy haori. I put on my thigh high socks and shoes along with my blade that is hidden behind my haori.

"Are you going now?" I looked back and saw Tanjiro, sweaty.

"Yeah. Oyakata-sama wants to meet me. Goodluck in training, especially mastering the Total Concentration: Breathing. It may be a hassle at first, but trust me there's advantage in doing so." I said before waving.

"Take careee, Miyu-san!!" Tanjiro yelled.

I heard huge thud which made me go confused on what happened. Zenitsu and Inosuke peeked from the door frame which made me smile that these guys are really interesting. I smiled and waved at them before actually walking towards the exit of the rehabilitation center.

As I arrive in the Headquarters, the hashiras are already present and all are waiting for Oyakata-sama's presence.

"Miyu-chan!!" Onee-chan called me which made me shy when all of them glanced at me, especially when Muichiro looked at me. "Come here, Iguro-san and I are just talking about you!"

I walked towards Mitsuri and grabbed her arms and cling unto it. I'm definitely unfamiliar with all the stares that they're giving me. Awkward.

"Miyu!!" With a loud voice, I knew that it came from Rengoku.

"Rengoku-san, it's good to see that you're doing well!" I greeted him with a smile. He smiled at me too and patted my back. "I'm a bit nervous with all the hashiras are here."

"Don't be, Miyu-san. It won't be as bad as what happened recently with Tanjiro-kun." I saw Shinobu walked towards us and smiled at me.

It is true. Even if Shinobu's always smiling, when you looked at her eyes you could say that she's not smiling nor even happy. I knew it when I read the manga, but it's still different when you look at it. It's so deep that you could even drown just by wanting to know her real emotions.

"Shinobu-san! It's good to see that you're great as well!" I greeted her with a smile too and she returned the smile with the sweetest smile you could ever see but her eyes isn't one bit smiling.