04

"So you what to join the corps?" Rengoku Kyojuro asked me after talking about my decision. I asked Mitsuri to keep it a secret from everyone else, and only the three of us would know about this. "If I take you under my wing, what kind of breathing will you use?" he asked.

"Well," I paused and checked the library of my brain the difference of the Flame and Love Breathing. The Love Breathing is derived from Flame Breathing which is-. "I think I prefer the Flame." I answered.

"Why is that?" He asked in his still enthusiastic voice? Does he ever learn how to lower his voice? ARGHH, IF I COULD JUST PULL HIM OUT OF THAT FREAKING INFINITY TRAIN!!!!

"Love Breathing is a personal breathing derived from yours. Another thing is that, unlike other Breathing Styles that are based off of natural elements or phenomena, Love Breathing is based of the emotion of love. Most, if not all, techniques form a combination of whip-like attacks that utilize superhuman flexibility, dexterity, agility and speed." I answered.

"There must be another reason why you prefer our family tradition breathing than of your sister." He said which made me furrow my eyebrows more.

What seems to be more of a reason? "I think, this Breathing Style is the personal creation of onee-chan after altering the Flame Breathing to suit her needs, and therefore this can only be performed by her due the unique constitution of her body that renders her incredibly flexible and agile, but still possessing inhuman strength due to her muscles being eight times denser than a normal human's, allowing her to deliver fast and powerful blows and move unhindered due to her body not being physically bulky. It can also be assumed that this Breathing Style requirements a whip-like katana." I noted which made him silent for couple of minutes.

"I never knew that you are much of a detail-oriented person when it comes to this things. You even know what to say at times like this." He said. He closed his eyes for couple of minutes, and I don't even know what am I supposed to do at this moment.

I just wanna put him in my bag and make sure he'll never get on that freaking train. It's true that there's a purpose why that thing happened, but I'm calling for justice here!! Why do you have to make like a donut Kyojuro?!

Rengoku Kyojuro is a young adult of tall stature and athletic build. He has long bright yellow hair with red streaks with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils. A very handsome man, I see. But no one can dethrone my baby.

Well, of course. I would remember every single detail about them because I'm a huge fan of this story. Memorizing the arcs and even the appearances of the characters per arc. If only I received a proper ending for this manga, I wouldn't even wish to live here. But on the brighter side, I could see my Muichiro without looking at my screen.