09

"Isn't this Kamado Tanjiro's house?"

I asked to myself as I reached this place. I had a mission that there was a demon attacking in this area and was tasked to scout and asked to the residents living near this place.

I looked inside the house, and of course it wasn't clean. Bloods of the Tanjiro's mom and siblings are still there and what Tanjiro did was to bury them with now small saplings has grown. - I surveyed the area around it and it looks like no one has come close to this area as of now, and being treated as a hunted house which is pretty cute because this small house looked like a threat to people.

As night soon came, I set a bait to the demon residing near this place. Since there is a town by the foot of this mountain, all I have to do is slay the demons here by ... cutting myself and letting blood flow. - I learned that I have this special blood like Shinazugawa Sanemi.

My blood is one of the rarest blood types, making it incredibly intoxicating and mouth watering to Demons. It is also unique due to its intense potency that the smallest whiff of his blood immediately causes Demons to salivate and lose focus. So using my blood could definitely reveal countless demon surrounding the area.

And I was not wrong. Six demons, who seemed to devour at least 4 or 5 humans in their lives has shown themselves in front of me. I jumped off from where I was sitting and made a stance to finish these demons in one swing of blade.

"First Form: Unknowing Fire - Six Flares!" with this, I charged towards the demons at high speed and technique six times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of my dashes fully decapitates them so much more powerful that it generates enough friction and heat it burns the flesh of their enemy. I made a revision for my own purpose of work.

By sunrise, I was at peace knowing that there won't be demons lurking around the area. I went down to the mountain and saw the house where Tanjiro stayed for the night when his family was massacred. - I walked towards there and saw this old man doing some Japanese umbrella decorations.

"Excuse me," I said that caught the old man's attention.

"May I help you?" he asked as he stopped what he was doing and walked towards me.

"Ah-yes. Kamado Tanjiro's family was slaughtered two years ago or nearly two years now. The house is still covered with blood, and I want to help." I said.

The old man was still confused with what I am doing. Of course, he would be wary of me. He doesn't even know who I am, yet I am offering help to the family that died two years ago.

"I guess, you're confused. Kamado Tanjiro is alive, as well as his younger sister, Kamado Nezuko. What I am doing is offering a help for them once they return." I grabbed two bags of coin that I kept in my small bag behind my uniform and under my haori. "I won't be able to help you to clean and change some of their household materials, but I know that Tanjiro-san helped you all in small matters."

I grabbed his hand and handed him the bags of coins. He seemed really weak when he heard that Tanjiro is alive.