11

"Make sure you all recover properly, okay?"

I said. It's a full month of recovery in the wisteria mansion and I had fun with all of them. I especially enjoyed doing things with Nezuko whenever Zenitsu was annoying her. — I would braid her hair and even give her several hairstyles. She would randomly give me hugs and even demands me to give her head pats.

They still have a week to fully recover and then the kasugai crows will definitely assign them in Natagumo Mountains where they will fight the new lower 5 demon, Rui. Should I say hints about it? Maybe a few, so that they should watch their backs.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke." I called and then they all looked at me.

"Your next mission will be completely tough for you guys, but you three will be tougher. Zenitsu and Tanjiro, your strength lies to your desire to protect someone. Cherish and make it your foundation to grow as a splendid demon slayer." both of them hugged me. "Inosuke, your strength lies to your desire to never lose. It's a passionate thing and make it burn so that you'll never lose again." Inosuke nodded.

"Take care, Miyu-san!" the three of them waved before I left. I waved back and started running towards the direction Tama is leading me.

I have a mission again and this time, it's a joint mission with Rengoku Kyojuro. The information I got is that in a certain village, three families has been missing one after another and then one day, a farmer found those family – dead already and most of the people are scared that there's a plague and it will affect them.

It's not sure if it is a lower moon's doing or an upper moon. That's why they summoned a pillar as well as a high ranking next to a pillar so that it would be easier battle since both are experienced in fight. Plus, I think it's in Rengoku's district so he just summoned me.

So much for being a hashira.

At exactly four in the afternoon, I saw Rengoku looking so confident and flashy. Well, Uzui would be flashier.

"Rengoku-san!" I ran towards him.

"Oh, Miyu!" he greeted me. "It's nice seeing you after almost two years!"

"Still loud as ever, Rengoku-san." I said nudging him on his stomach.

"Still energetic as ever, Miyu!" he smirked at me. "Have you and Tokito-kun crossed paths after all these years?"

"Nope, not even once. Why?" I asked as we were walking towards our destination were dozens of corpses were found. "Oh my." was all I can say.

"Any better words?" he asked.

"What the hell?" I asked back.

"Better."

"What the hell do you want?" I asked Rengoku.

"You used to swear back then. Like swear." Ugh, remembering those times when I used to swear a lot.

"You don't have to remind me." I put both my hands on my waist and rolled my eyes on him. "So demons has been doing this in your district and you weren't ready with this." I sarcastically said.

"I wasn't be able to detect it in time. By the time I recognized that families went missing is that when I never saw the grandpa that I often talk to." He said.

I kind of felt bad being mean now.

"I apologize for being mean." I said.