06

Right after Muichiro left, I regretted saying too much. The actual storyline of the manga is about to start, but I don't  know what to feel at the moment. There are things that I wanted to say. I want to apologize, but pushing him away at this time would be the right decision for the both of us, especially to him.

Rengoku already thought me the basics of doing the breathing. He wanted me to master first the Breathing Styles make that use of specific and concentrated breath patterns, which increase the user's lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the blood. This increase of oxygen allows the us to enhance their physical abilities and mental concentration, allowing us to fight on par with demons, whose physical prowess surpasses that of the average human.

He was very caring but he's strict when it comes to breathing. He says that right breathing helps our lives do extra things that a simple human being can't do unless they are gifted ones.

"Relax your stomach." Rengoku said while watching me control my breathing. There were times that we would let me sit for an hour or two with random smell, and he says that it's for me to learn to control my breathing even with different smell surrounding me. "Image your mind with flames."

"Miyu-chan, fighting!" Mitsuri cheering me.

Doesn't she have responsibilities as the Love Hashira? Weird. Even Obanai is with him. Well, demons only show up in the evening but don't they work in the daylight like knowing things about what's happening in a certain area? It's none of my concern anymore, so all I have to do is train to death.

"Alright! Today we're going to learn about Total Breathing Concentration! Do you have any ideas about it?!"

Rengoku's voice is still loud as ever.

"I do have a rough background about it." I said.

"Speak out your mind."

"Err, I think it is often used by Demon Slayers for a brief moment to temporarily boost their combat capabilities to prepare a decisive attack." I answered thinking about the right words that describe it. I think, I remember it reading in manga but it's not like I can freaking remember every line in it.

"You're not wrong! I'm impressed every time I let you explain something, you come up with right answer! Very well taught by Kanroji." Rengoku praised my sister. Does she even know that she never told me anything related to the corps?

"Uhm, but I never taught any of that to Miyu-chan." Mitsuri worriedly looked at Rengoku-san, while Obanai looked at me confusingly.

"If Kanroji never taught any of that, then where did you learn it?" Obanai asked.