19

"It was Kanroji Miyu, my first kiss."

I jumped out of bed the nth time and held my cheeks. I never thought that he'll be that honest in that game. He could've sought my decision first before being that honest in front of the other hashiras.

Ugh. What kind of face am I going to show them??? I grabbed my pillow and covered it to my face. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to die right now.

Should I just die? But if I die, who will protect Muichiro-kun??? I don't know anymoreeeeee!!

Morning came and I couldn't sleep a wink. What Muichiro-kun said bothered me the whole night and that kept me from sleeping. Should I ask onee-chan for some tea that could get me to sleep in for just few hours.

I mean, it's true that we kissed but since it's something that should've been a secret between the two of us, he broadcasted it in front of everyone. What face should I show them nowwww?? Muichiro actually said that in front of everyone!! Ugghhhhh!!

"Miyu-chan, it's already morning!" A knock was heard on my door. I didn't mind it as I have no energy to deal with anyone right now. Onee-chan is waking me up.

My brain is not on the right state right now.

"Miyuuuuuuuu!!" Onee-chan shouted and knocked again.

I stood up and slid my door open. It showed my sexy and beautiful older sister. She was wearing her uniform with still some unbottoned button on her blouse because of her chest. Well, I also big chests but it didn't reach to the point that I'll have unbottoned button blouse.

I stood up and opened my room. "Onee-chan, what's wrong?"

"Did you have a good rest?" Onee-chan asked.

"Thanks to the game last night, I didn't sleep a wink." I rested myself on the door and crossed my arms upon my chest. "Like— literally."

"Well, if Rengoku-san didn't ask that question, maybe you still have a face to show to others." She teased.

I went to the wash room to wash my face. I still have to do my responsibilities as a hashira. But thinking about it really makes me think of what face I should show to the others.

"Well, you better eat your breakfast as Oyakata-sama has asked for you and Rengoku-san." She said as she took a bite of her pancake for breakfast.