24

(Trigger Warning: Swear/Vulgar Words)

__

"Upper...Three?"

Compared to what I am seeing right now and to what I read, Akaza really looks really amazing even as a demon. Well, when I was in my original world I was simping over him especially when I learned about his background story.

But that doesn't remove the pain when he killed Rengoku. I was really heartbroken and I cried several days. Now that I am here, I'll do my best to protect Rengoku.

I may not be at the same level as him; I may not be as refined and dignified as him; as a Hashira standing with him, I will not falter.

Both of us are at our stance where we can quickly pull out our blades and slash him over. Akaza does not hurt women, thus I am at advantage.

I saw him targeted Tanjiro as his eyes were directly focused to him. He jumped quickly causing an area of dust and directed his punch towards Tanjiro when both of us unsheathed our blades.

"Flame Breathing: Second Form!" Rengoku user unleashes an arcing vertical slash in an upwards motion. Slicing in the middle of Akaza's arm. "Rising Scorching Sun!"

"Flame Breathing: Third Form!" I performs an arcing downwards vertical slash, targeting his neck but my blade only cut through his chest down wards. "Blazing Universe!"

He did three summer-saults or whatever it is called jumped away from us. We then covered up Tanjiro, making us as the main target of the Almighty Upper Three.

He flimsy moved his sliced-in-the-middle arm and it connected to itself, regenerating like nothing happened. When I was a reader, I was terrified of its regeneration speed, but right now, I'm scared to every fiber of my body.

I could die.

"That's a fine sword." He licked hid wound.

His regeneration is hella fast. I feel really heavy and this overwhelming aura makes me wanna surrender. But I won't be selfish.

"I can't understand why you'd go after a wounded person first." Rengoku started speaking, every line according to the manga.

While Tanjiro was grunting behind us, Akaza answered.

"He could get in the way of the chitchat... of both of you and me."

"And enlighten me..." I butted the conversation. "What would you and us have to talk about?" I asked.

"We're meeting you now for the first time, but I- we already dislike you." Rengoku added.

"Is that right? Well, I loathe weak humans, too. The sight of a weakling makes my skin crawl." Akaza answered.