35

"Brotheerrrrr!!"

Suddenly a body started coming off of Daki as soon as she called him. Tengen right off attacked the demon who came out of Daki while I remained still with an unsheathe blade to protect this two people still behind me. The couple.

Gyutaro is seen coming off Daki's body and when Tengen was about to cut Gyutaro's head an explosion happened and I protected the two civilians. Tengen ison the other side of the room, I remained composed, watching every action that Tengen and these sibling demons would do.

Daki's still crying with now, her brother, Gyutaro is comforting her. With half of her face burnt by Nezuko's blood demon art is healed by her brother.

"It's no use crying, you know. At least attach your own head yourself. You're not very smart, are you?"

Tengen must be probably thinking that he already chopped Daki's head off, but she's still alive; and then there's another one that came out of her back.

Gyutaro's reaction speed is abnormal. After all, he's the real holder of the Upper Six title and he just shares it with his sister.

Tengen glances at me and I just nodded. I already analyzed the whole situation of this mission. Although, I have this knowledge from what I read in the manga, but shit, experiencing it in real life is another topic.

"Did your face get burned? You have to take care of your face, you know. Since you've been born with a pretty face." Gyutaro says and cups his younger sister's face.

Tengen takes his stance and was about to attack Gyutaro. But Gyutaro notices that Tengen was about to attack him so he attacks first using his sickles and slightly injures Tengen on his head. The chain of gemstones breaks as Gyutaro slashes it.

"Uzui-san!" I called.

"Oh, wow. You're good. You stopped my attack. Although I tried to kill you." He turns to Tengen. "Not bad. You're good."

Tengen looks at me. I gulped and looked at Gyutaro as well. How do I share the information to him? Tengen looks at Gyutaro once again.

"You're really good, you know. You're good-looking. Your skin is nice, too. No spots, no bruises, and even no scars, you know. You're fleshy, too. I can't get any fatter, you know. Not to mention, you're tall. It's clearly over 180 centimeters. I bet you're popular with the girls. I'm jealous. So jealous, you know." Gyutaro starts scratching himself so deep that it would like that it can would himself but as a demon, he heals on the spot too. "Could you just die? Die in a painful way. I'll skin you alive, cut your belly open, and so on." He laughs.

I felt chills and my stomach turned upside down.

"Brother, it's not just him, there are more of them. Definitely kill the girl who burned me! I've been doing my best! I've been working very hard, all by myself! But you know what? They got in my way and bullied me! They kept bullying me!" Daki whined as she complained to her brother about her fight with Tanjiro and Nezuko.