Chapter Forty Three

a.n 10.3K IM SCREAMING AH AH AYE ILYGSM
Enjoyy <3

Boys like Girls - Five minutes to midnight

So last night, after we had to calm Mary down by extreme measures. She was willing to at least give Harry a chance, to explain everything.

She says I'm stupid. Stupid for falling in love with someone who took someone so important to us away.

And stupid to fall in love with someone who hurt me so much.

“It's not my fault, Mary,” I said. “You can't choose who you want to fall in love with.”

“What bullshit–”

“–it's because you've probably never even been in love before,”

It was quiet.

So later that evening, Zayn suggested we'd go and eat out at some nearby pizza parlor or something.

Apparently, there food was amazing, and I immediately agreed to this fact as I took a bite of it.

“This is so fucking good,” I hummed in enjoyment. Harry glances at me, with a smirk on his face. My cheeks immediately turned crimson as I realized how incredibly dirty that sounded.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So,” Zayn said, flicking his eyes between Ed and Mary, “What's the plans with you two?”

Ed quickly interjected, “Friends.”

“Friends.”

“Sure doesn't seem like it though...”Harry laughed. Mary kept a straight face. I'm pretty sure she doesn't trust him yet, and I guess Harry can see that, because he nods his head to the door signaling he wants to talk to me or something.

“Damn she won't give me a break, will she?” Harry groaned as we stepped outside into the freezing cold weather.

“I doubt it, she's really pissed. About us,”

He nodded, gritted his teeth as he held his hand over his chest.

“What's the matter?” I frowned. “Is it paining again?”

“Yeah, but it's alright. I can handle it,”

“Are you sure I can call a doctor or –”

“Relax babe,” he chuckled. “Give it two more weeks and the bullet would will be nearly fully recovered.”

I sighed and took a seat on the staircase. He followed, “There's something I need to ask you.”

“Yes?”

“Blaze,” I said. “Is he...dead?”

“Yes,” he stopped. “No. I don't know but I'm guessing he is...Zayn shot him pretty well and it's not like I could see anything because I was half dying,” he laughed. I didn't.

“So you mean he's still out there? What if he –”

“Look. Whether or not he is, I'm here. I'll protect you from him. I won't let him hurt you Bella.”

I sighed, “And Mike?”

I saw a look of worry in his eye, “Um. I don't know...”

“Fuck, Harry!” I got up, “What if they come after me again?!”

“They won't...they won't.” He said, trying to call me down. He got up, and rested his hand on the side of my cheek.

“Do you trust me?”

I looked down at my shoes, “Yes.”

“Then believe me when I say that I won't let them hurt you.”

There was a brief silence. There was one last thing that I wanted to do.

“Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“Is it possible that,” I paused, “Maybe we could go back to that warehouse?”

a.n hi:) IM SO #BARRY AF LOL
IM GUESSING THIS BOOK WILL END AT ABOUT 50-51 CHAPTERS. SO SOON.
Goal for next chapter :
10.4K