Chapter Twenty Five

Don't forget to vote and comment lovelies :)

Enjoyy

Last might I stayed awake until past one in the morning to pack all of my things. That's right. I finally decided that I needed a break away from everything.

I still haven't told Mary anything about it, so here I am, awake at eight in the morning waiting for Mary to wake up.

I breathe a sigh of relief as soon and she stirs and slowly awakens.

“Hey, Bella.”  she smiles. “What are you doing awake this early?And...dressed?” 

“Um–”

I'm cut off as my two large suitcases stacked on top of one another catches her eye, “Are you...?”

I sigh, “Going back to visit my family for a couple of days. I need a break Mary,” I say and she nods, completely understanding.

“Alright,” she frowns. “Do you need a lift to the airport?”

“Please.”

-

About half hour after we arrived at the airport a high pitched voice pierced throughout the building.

Flight 2584 all aboard immediately. Flight 2584 boarding to California. Passengers please be on time. Flight 2584

“That's my flight.” I frown and Mary joins me.

“I'll miss you.”

“I'll miss you too, weirdo.” I say and embrace her in a tight hug which felt like it lasted for hours, but merely a few seconds probably.

“How long will you be gone?”she frowns.

“A week or two maybe, I don't know.”

I bid her one last goodbye before dragging my suitcase to my flight.

After going through the metal detector and all of those other things, it's finally time for me to get onto the plane.

I'm seated shotgun with a middle aged woman who has her teenage daughter next to her, who blasts music from her iPod through her earphones.

As soon as we take off I instantly begin to relax and look out of the window. The higher we'd go, the tinier all the houses and cars looked.

It was a beautiful sight below as we ejected higher and higher into the puffy white clouds.

I put in my earphones and shut my eyes whilst my indie music gradually calms me down. My mind drifts off to my family who tends to be a crazy bunch at times – but they'll have to do.

Besides, it's way better than that crammed dorm with Harry all over. And even worse, finding out that the murderer was in my bloody Art class after all.

Hopefully, my moody fourteen year old sister, sassy twenty three year old asshole brother of mine and my home–salon owning mother will help me get through this.

I've never flown on a plane before so I couldn't really detail that part sorry

Goal for next chapter :
1.5K+?