Chapter Thirty Four

Decode by Paramore

*Harry's POV*

“Harry,” Blaze called as I entered the door of the little abandoned house, “Come here.”

I walked into the room and I'm greeted by him, slowly sipping on some whiskey.

“What?”

“What the fuck was that all about yesterday?” he asked, “That little stunt you pulled.”

I exhaled deeply and looked him straight in the eye, “We kidnapped her to make sure she keeps her mouth shut. Not to rape or hurt her in an–”

He cuts me off, “Oooh, Harry's got some feelings going on there, huh?”

I scoffed, “Fuck. No, I'm just saying man. We don't want yet another case on your name, do we Blaze?”

He gets up from his seat, looking me in the eye. Brow furrowed, “Do you have feelings for her?”

“No.”

He took a sip of his scotch, “Then you'll have no problem with doing what I'm about to tell you.”

Bella's POV

I'm sat here staring at that damn fire again, seeing that it is the only thing I could do.

There was literally nothing in this room but a tiny little window, protected by bars of course, a small fire place and this damn single bed.

There are so many questions that I actually have, but no answers to, like for starters:

Why am I here? Why are they keeping me here? I wasn't planning on going to the police anyways, I just bluffed.

Even though Mary was such a backstabbing bitch, I couldn't help but to wonder if she was okay. And also, what had they done to Zayn? Do they know he helped me? Or is he okay, I just did not know, and it was starting to drive me insane.

The only thing keeping me sane in here were my family. Louis, Lottie and my mother, but by the looks of it, they're not going to let me go anytime soon.

My thoughts are interrupted when someone enters the door. Harry.

We glare at each other.

“What the fuck are you looking at?”he spits.

I sigh deeply, “Could ask you the same fucking thing.”

He quickly walks out of the room and returns with a small can in his hand. I squint my eyes to get a better view of what it is.

“What's that?” I ask, referring to the object held in his huge, pale hand.

“What, this?” he asks, holding up the can, “Well apparently you kept on screaming – which you wouldn't be able to do if we weren't so generous to take the tape off of your mouth – that we're, what was it again? Oh yes, dogs? And that we're treating you like one.” he says and I gulp,“And let me tell you something, this is still fucking grand compare to most kidnappings I've ever seen. And since you think we're treating you like an animal, we're going to have to feed you like one then.”

My eyes widened in shock and a sick feeling occurred in my stomach. The bile rose to my throat, “What do you mean?”

He raised the two cans to my face, and I finally got a clearer view of what it is, “Dog or cat, love?”

“You're fucking sick.”

“Alright, dog it is then.”

He opens the can and I pull my lips into a thin line, “Harry what the fu–”

I'm cut off by a huge spoon of dog food stuffed into my mouth, I immediately spit it out on the floor, “Fuck you! I can't fucking eat that!”

He immediately smacks me through my face and I grab my cheek.

I'm completely taken aback. Never in a million years would I expect Harry, whom was my friend, to ever hit me. But he did.

I stare at him.

He stares at me.

My cheek burns from the contact and I can it feels as if I'm reliving the smack all over again.

I lost for words.

“I'm–”

“Shut up,” I cry, “Why are you doing this to me Harry? Do you really think I deserve this?”

He exhales deeply, his nostrils flaring, “Yes. I do.”

My tears completely flowing by now. His face showing nothing but remorse.

“I hate you!”

He gives me one final look and takes off his bandana, and hastily shoves it around my head to cover my mouth.

“Stop! Lemme go!”I shout but my screams become muffled as he pulls his bandana tightly covers my mouth.

“I hate you!” I muffled, he probably didn't even hear me.

“I hate you.” I whispered and he slammed the door shut.

So I'm left here, in this boiling hot room, with tears streaming down my face.

My head hurts from the smoke and the heat in the room, my skin feels hot and sticky, my throat dry with the aftertaste of the disgusting dog food.

And the tears continue to flow.

*Harry's POV*

I slam the door shut as I left Bella there, tied to the bed, with my bandana tied around her mouth.

Those three words hurt me, but I couldn't blame her. I would hate someone who did that to me too. God, I even hate myself for doing this to my own friend.

But alas, I have to do it anyway.

I have no control.

a.n   so like school started today, so less updates maybe? Maybe not, seeing that I won't be that busy. But I'll do my best!!

P.S: who watches TVD? Bc season 6 is killing me ahh..!
Goal for next chapter :
3.3K+?