Chapter Forty Five

a.n I tried making this chapter as long as possible for you awesome people! Enjoy :)

Elastic Heart - Sia

"He WHAT?" I exclaimed in shock. Maybe it was just my ears that couldn't hear properly, it had to be. Harry? Kidnap Ally?

"Yeah. I knew things about them... So him and his partner-Blaze," my heart stopped. "Kidnapped me, they held me hostage for about six weeks."

I gulped, "six weeks?"

"Yes. But it was mainly Blaze," she said. "But Harry was there too."

I suddenly found my cup of hot chocolate interesting, I stared at the light brown coloured liquid. My thoughts running wild, "What did they do to you?"

"Um," she cleared her throat. "I don't really want to talk about it. They just beat me up-a lot. And," she stopped and blinked back a few tears. I actually felt quite scared of what she was about to say. I didn't know what to expect.

"And?"

"I was raped," my throat went dry. "I lost my virginity to those assholes."

My mouth was agape by now, "Seriously? Was..."

"Harry?" she asked questionably.

"Hm-mm."

"No." she said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I'm glad he wasn't part of it, but the fact that he still kidnapped her really upset me. Was I falling in love with the wrong per-but god, he makes me feel a certain way.

"He beat me up, though." she said, I nodded slowly.

"And you?"

"The same,"

"Oh my god!"

"But wait," I rushed. "They didn't rape me at least."

"That's a relief."

I scooted over to her bed, and engulfed her in a hug. I didn't really know her, wait, I didn't really know her at all, but it felt like I knew her.

And I felt obligated to express how sorry I am for Harry's bad deeds, even though they weren't my fault.

I hugged her, "I'm so sorry."

"For?" she asked, confused.

"For everything; the way Harry treated you."

"Shh, no. Don't apologize. It's not your fault, what happened to me."

I smiled, "Alright."

"So wait, let me get this straight, Harry kidnapped you. And then let you go. And now you two are dating?"

"Yes-it's stupid. God, I know-"

"No, not at all," she smiled. "It's kind of cute-you know, the 'Stockholm syndrome' and all." she laughed, I laughed too.

"Yes," I smiled. "We were always friends on campus, too. Not like best friends or whatever, though."

"Oh, so you have a best friend?"

I frowned, "I did."

"Did? Oh I could definitely work things about between you two. I'm actually a counselor-"

"What, no," I laughed, a bit. "He's, uhm, not here anymore."

"Oh, he left?"

"Earth, yeah."

She chuckled, "So he's an astronaut?"

I mentally face palmed for about 15 seconds, staring at her blankly. Is she serious? "I mean left the Earth. As in, died, like. Death."