Chapter Thirty Six

Wow guys I'd like to thank you guys once again for raising the reads on this story to 4.6K! Amazing. I'm hoping to reach 5K by next chapter,yeah?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

*Bella's POV*

I'm thrown into the trunk of Harry's car, with a bandana around my mouth - as usual. The vibrations take over my body as I kept on sobbing. I just wish this would end , like they would set me free. I hate being here. And where the hell are they even taking me? I wish whoever it is that is actually trying to find me, would come sooner then this.

Never in a million ways if we're already ± wherever they are taking me, will they find me now.

"Come on," Harry says and pulls me out of the trunk, I quickly flip him the bird. I close my eyes waiting for his large hand to come in contact with my face, but it doesn't. Suprisingly.

Blaze comes from around the corner and quickly grabs me by my arm, dragging me to whatever this place is.

I follow them into the large brick building, which has an awful amount of windows...is this like some, hospital? W-

"It's a warehouse." Harry says, as if reading my mind.

"What," I furrow my brows together,"Am I doing here then?"

Blaze stares at me for a few seconds before opening his mouth again,"We need to keep you here for as long as it takes. We don't want anybody on to us -- they'll never find you here."

I gulp and continue to follow Harry and Blaze into the large building. Many guys are stood around with girls throwing themselves at them -- was this like a stripper club?

A tiny girl with crooked teeth and dirty, oily hair which hangs loosely around her face, comes up to Harry,"She new?"

"Yeah. We just need to keep her here for a few days. 'Til everythings clear."

She nods nochalantly, as if this was the norm around here.

"I'll put her with Ally and Holly."

Then next I'm dragged into a room, a tiny looking one. Harry stares at me,"Now you be good -- I don't want any complaints about you. I expect you to be okay here, alright? Good. Bye."

I'm pushed into the room with the tiny, drug addict looking girl once again. She glances at me,"Here, wear this."

She hands me the dull blue outfit. It was horrible to say the least.

"These are your new 'roommates," she said pointing to a thin looking girl, with strawberry blonde hair, and bright blue eyes."That's Ally," (a.n. Perrie edwards)

She gives me a slight smile and continues to bite her nails.

"And that," she points to the one who nervously rocks back and forth on her chair, her bright orange hair all over the place. Flashing me her crooked teeth as she smiled brightly at me."Is Holly,"

I nod in greeting and looked over at the tiny girl again,"Why am I here?"

"I don't know. Just behave, you'll get out."

So she turns on her heels and walks out.

"You new?" Holly asked, still nervously rocking her chair.

"Yeah, I don't know why they brought me here."

Perrie glances up at me,"What's your story?"

"I was kidnapped by three guys -- for an unknown reason." I lie. I wasn't going to tell people I barely even knew.

"There's never an unknown reason."

I sigh,"Alright. I'm basically a witness to a murder they commited."

She nods nervously and I groan in frustration, walking over to the small window.

This room was empty. Two double bunks, a tiny cupboard for each and this tiny ass window.

"I need to get out of here!"

"You can't." Holly remarks,"We've tried."

"Bullshit," Perrie argues,"We haven't tried hard enough."

I sit down on the bed and stare at the single poster on Holly's side of the bed, which says:

'There's a way to do everything, you just got to find out how.'

Perrie awkwardly coughs, before glancing up at both of us," I have a plan."

*Zayn's POV*

"Are you sure its here Ed?" I ask as we pull up infront of the tiny looking house. It was beige in colour and just had a tiny window. They couldn't be keeping her here could they?

"Yes."

We have been driving around for the past four hours, looking for this place. And I for sure hope its where they are keeping her.

"Well, let's go get our friend."

a.n / hiiiii !! :) I hope you guys aren't bored of this story? THANK YOU FOR 400+ VOTES OMG UM WHAT

You guys are like the freakin' best <3333

Goal for next chapter:

4.7K+?