Chapter Nine

an:// DOUBLE UPDATE. Remember to read the PREVIOUS chapter before this one, kay x

*Bella's POV*

My heart continues to pound in my chest and I quickly hide my face behind the menu.

The waitress returns with my order of ice water but instead I place the dollar bill on the table and rush out the café, leaving her with a confused expression etched across her pale face.

I rush back to my dorm room and pant heavily when I eventually arrive in front of it.

“Where were you?” Mary asks as I tiredly walk in.

“I was um,” I say breathlessly and collapse on the bed. “I followed Emma..to Café del Suru.”

“Okay..um, why did you do that exactly?”

She asks completely dumbfounded. As if I did not tell her anything about this.

“Emma...cheating...remember?”

“Oh yes! You said,” she nods. “Did you find the guy?”

“I did,”I sigh. “Which is the WORST part.”

It really hurt to see Jack there. The fact that not only is he cheating on Harry's girlfriend, but technically also cheating on me. Right? I mean he wanted to kiss me at the party.

Oh who am I kidding? He'd never want me.

“Who was the guy?”

“Jack.” I answer and she gasps.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Does Harry know?”

I was going to call him later, but seeing that I'm so pissed off at him, maybe I should just let him find out the hard way.

“Not yet..”I answer.

“Well are you going to tell him?”

“Yeah. Maybe. I don't know,” I let out a long sigh and decide to change the topic. “So that boy of yours eh?”

“Friend.” she corrects me and I laugh.

“Okay. Friend.. When can I meet him?”

“Ed? Oh um, tonight? If he's available?”

“Sounds good to me,” I shrug. “We could go out for pizza at St Delmo or something.”

“Yeah cool. I'll text him.”

“Okay.”

My mind travels back to Jack and Emma. It hurts so much to see them together.

I wonder how Harry will handle it?

Well, that's if I decide to tell him.

an:/ hi I want pizzaaaa
Thanks for reaching goal. Please vote and comment? More votes and comments = quicker updates.

Goal for next chapter :

200reads?

PRESS THAT VOTE BUTTON <3