Chapter Fourteen

enjoyyy this chapter

“Holy shit,” I breathe out as the young boy's face finally comes into view. His dark quiff illuminates a shadow against the wall and his tan olive skin clearly visible. He was quite attractive with those gorgeous caramel e–

“Hello?” he asks snapping me away from my thoughts. “So I'm going to be calm about this. What are you doing here?”

“Um,” I play with the hem of my hoodie, thinking of what I could say.“I, um, well, I came here, because I wanted to...” I trail off.

“Check one of these cameras?”

“Camera's?” I play dumb and look around, but he doesn't seem to buy it as he cocks his left eyebrow.

“Camera's. Right.” I nod.

“I suggest you leave because you and I could get into some serious shit. Okay?”

“No,” I say bravely. “I'm not going anywhere until I see that video.”

He rolls his eyes and steps forward, grabbing my arm roughly.

“Then I'm going to have to force you out of here.” he signs and pushes me to the door.

“No wait. Wait,” I plea. “First tell me. Who are you?”

I've never seen him before and it's quite strange that he would just pop out of nowhere so..

“I watch over the cameras at night. Night duty. I just came back for my shift and.. Here you were.” he laughs and I bite my bottom lip nodding slowly.

“I'm sorry,” I sigh and walk towards the door, maybe this just wasn't worth it. Plus there's no way he would actually let me see those tapes. “This was a bad idea.”

“No wait!” he exclaims. “So about that video, yeah?” he says and I widen my eyes. Was he serious?

“Does that mean..?”

“Yes. I'll help you. But you keep your mouth shut okay?” he says and I nod, stepping closer and taking a seat next to him.

“Bella,” I grin.

“Zayn.”

an:// goal for next chapter

450 reads 50 votes