Chapter Eight

*Harry's POV*

It's been ten minutes since I texted Jack to meet me behind the campus walls and I impatiently tap my foot while leaning against the wall.

“Took you long enough.” I say and he rolls his eyes.

“I was busy, okay.”

“So?” I ask.

“She doesn't know anything yet.. I think.”

“That's not good enough Jack!” I slam him into the wall.

“Okay, fuck,” he pushes me off him.“I'll try to find out as much as I can.”

“You'd better. Now get out of here before someone sees us.”

*Bella's POV*

I quietly follow her to Café del Suru, making sure not to blow my cover.

“Sorry!” I apologize to the old man who I accidentally bump into.

About three minutes later I walk to the front of the café, not wanting Emma to be suspicious if I went straight in after her.

“Table for one?” the waitress asks.

“No actually, can I just use the bathroom?” I lie and she rolls her eyes.

“No,” she says smacking on her neon pink gum. “You need to order.”

Damn cafés. Urgh.

“Fine, table for one.” I follow her as she takes me to the back of the café and disappears with my order of ice water.

I eventually spot Emma's red hair in the corner, and a few minutes later a tall familiar looking guy walks in with his neck craned. Probably looking for someone.

Wait. What if he's the guy?

Yep.

He walks straight to her table and they exchange a quick kiss. They talk for a while and I wait intently until he looks in my direction.

As if on queue, he quickly turns and as soon as I catch a glance of his face I immediately recognize him.

My heart starts beating extra fast and my palms become sweaty.

Jack.

An : cliffhanger haha
I just finished my book Broken check it out!
Goal for next chap
160reads :))