Chapter Seventeen

a.n :// I CANNOT STOP SCREAMING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REACHING GOAL+

Enjoyy

“Yes, I definitely do,” I breathe out and throw my head in my hands, a salty tear escaping my eye. That mother fucker. I know he knew something – but I was just so oblivious to everything.

“Your.. Boyfriend? Isn't it?” he sighs and I almost laugh. Fuck no. I hate that fucking prick now.

“Over my fucking dead body! He's just – was – a friend of mine.”

I couldn't even explain what was going on inside of my head as I watched Harry punch Braden square in the face, pushing him up the wall by his T-shirt. He brutally started to kick him, kneeing him repeatedly in the stomach.

“This is like watching a damn horror movie.” I say sadly. I felt so bad. I wasn't there for Braden through what ever he was going through. I would have never even guessed he was even involved with Harry – or this unknown guy.

“Hey look!” Zayn says and I train my eyes on the computer, by now they are just talking to Braden and I notice the unknown guy lifting up his arm, a big key tattooed on his upper arm.

“The tattoo,” he breathes. “That's your clue. You need to find the guy with that tattoo. Go to a tattoo parlor and ask them, they'll know.”

“Stop the tape.”I order and he does. I lean in to get a better view of the guys arm. It was definitely a key, why a key though?

But that doesn't really matter, because the main thing I'm focused on is finding that damn guy who killed my best friend.

a.n don't worry this camera watching scene only lasts till chap 19! Its just a very important part in the plot that's why. The story should begin to kick off soon!!

Goal for next chapter : 680reads..