Chapter Thirty Three

A.N this will be a bit of a short chapter, sorry though x

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)

-

Come as you are (acoustic) - Nirvana

"Don't even fucking think about it," a voice said as it entered the room.

I exhaled deeply and mentally thanked Harry for walking in. Blaze instantly turned his head towards Harry,"What the fuck, get out of here Harry."

"There's someone here that needs to speak to you, Blaze." Harry insisted and Blaze nodded quickly, redirecting his attention back to me. He ran his finger across my cheek and down to my bottom lip. Where the smell of cigar smoke filled my nostrils, I internally gagged.

"This isn't over yet, sweetheart." he says and I shut my eyes quickly. He gets off of the chair and gives Harry a stern nod, walking out of the door.

Harry stares at me.

"Well?" he says. "Aren't you going to thank me?"

I gulp and turn my head to the wall. Yes, I was aware of the fact that he saved me from getting raped, but on the other hand, he's also part of the fact that I got kidnapped.

"For what?" I spat, "kidnapping me?"

He sighs, bites his bottom lip and walks closer to me so that he's just about twenty centimeters away from my bed.

"I know that," he answered nonchalantly, "But if it wasn't for me, then you wouldn't still be a virgin right now."

I widened my eyes in shock as he bent down towards me, "What? how do you even know if I'm a virgin or not?"

He laughed deeply and sat next to me on the bed. I flinched.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asks with a smirk on his face, "You could have soup...or soup."

I shook my head, "Are you people trying to burn me to death or something?" I asked and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What?"

"It's like boiling hot here, so plus you put a fire on and offer me soup? Are you insane?"

I could feel the sweat forming on my face as well as in the nape of my neck, "See it as if you're in hell." he said.

I clenched my jaw, "Rather my own personal hell, since you're here."

He stares at me and a glint of sadness is visible in his eyes, but soon transformed into nothing but remorse afterward, "See it as you want."

I sigh, "Just bring me the damn soup."

He raises his eyebrows at me, as if waiting for me to say something, "Please." I say in monotone.

-

"I can't believe you're actually feeding me soup." I roll my eyes at Harry as he continued to shove spoons of cold tomato soup into my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and be grateful you're still eating, dammit."

I shake my head quickly, "I don't want to eat anymore."

He brings one more spoon up, "You sure? You'll need a lot of energy and nutrition for the day honey." he jokes and I send him a death glare.

"Think this is all funny huh?" I ask, "you try staying in a room all alone chained to a bed with nothing but a fire to stare at."

He doesn't say anything, instead he just reaches for my hand. I flinch again.

"Don't touch me," I hiss.

"I won't," he said and walked towards the door, "Be careful what you say to certain people around here though, or as I said before, you might just lose your little V Card."

Sorry I know it was a lame chapter.
Action should start to pick up soon!
Goal for next chapter :
3.1K+?