Chapter Thirty Seven

thank you all for getting this story to 5,000 reads
don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

This story has received so many votes lately and put into like a lot of reading lists wow!!

Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys

*Bella's POV*

“So,” I say, staring at her blankly,“What's the plan?”

“We'll try to escape, through the back door. Nobody patrols it, we've tried it before – but then it was the night. Maybe we should do it now. While it's still daylight.”

I nod understandingly, “You're sure this will work?”

“It won't,” Holly argues.

“Just ignore her,” Ally says. “We have to at least try...?”

I furrow my brows together in confusion, but quickly nodding once I realized I hadn't told her my name before, “Bella.”

“Bella.”

Holly and I follow Ally out of the door, once she finally managed to unlock it with her old bobby pin,and follow her into the old wooden passages.

The scenery looked like out of the 1950s or so. It even smelt like one of those old bookstores in England.

“Okay we'll split up, Holly take the first aid route and Bella, just go down here – it'll lead you to the same place.”

I nodded quickly, and made my way down the ear piercing silent passage. The walls were plain, and the floors seemed as if they were made of old oak trees from hundreds of years ago. Eventually I spot–

“Where do you think you're going?!” a voice growls from the back of me. I gulp,slowly turning around.

“Harry..”

“Were you trying to escape?”

“No.”

“Do not fucking lie to me,” he threatens, taking a few steps closer to me, “Were you?”

“Yes.”

He hurtfully yanks my arm,pulling me forward,and drags me out of the building. Until we reach his car.

“Where are we going?”

“I'm taking you back.”

My eyes widen in shock, “What?? You mean–”

“No,” he chuckles, “I mean I'm taking you back where we usually keep you.”

*Zayn's POV*

My hand is on the lock of the front door, Ed quickly rushes past me and maneuvers a sort of tool into the door,allowing it to open.

The door creaks open,and all three of us begin to walk in slowly.

“Bella?” I call and my voice echoes through the thin walls of the tiny apartment. I come to a standstill when I spot a tiny door; I make my way over to it,slowly turning the doorknob.

The door creaks open, revealing a tiny room. A small table, a fire place, a bed and a tiny window.

“I think this is where they kept her,”Ed says as he examines the chains on the side of the bed.

“But then they probably took her some place else.” Mary adds.

“Yeah.” I say, taking in the tiny room.

“We should then probably go. Seeing that she's not here.”

So we all piled out the door and into the car, with heavy hearts – realizing that we'd probably never see her again.

*Bellas POV*

“Home sweet home,” Blaze chuckles as Harry and I enter the house where they keep me. Locked up;all day, “Keep an eye on her, Harry.”

And that's what he did. After chaining me to the bed he sat there;feeding me cold tomato soup again.

“Can you leave me alone!” I spit.

“No,” he clenches his jaw, “I have to stay here.”

“Fuck–

“This isn't easy you know! Doing this. But you whine and whine like a little bitch when I am trying my fucking best to convince Blaze not to kill you. I'm sorry,”

“I hate you.”

“You know what, fuck it,” he shakes his head, chewing on his cheek as a few tears start to form in his eyes, “If only you knew.”

a.n are y'all still enjoying this story ??:D
send feedback!
goal for next chapter;
5.1K