Chapter Twelve

“Fuck!” I hear someone mumble.“Wake up you shit!”

My eyes bolt open and I'm greeted by an annoyed Mary.

“What?”I ask half asleep.

“Your alarm,” she sighs. “Put it off.”

Oh shit.

I remembered that I'm meeting with Ed at eight today, which is why I set my alarm for seven thirty.

I quickly tie my hair up into a proper ponytail and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I remain in my old hoodie and sweats, seeing that it's just campus and nobody really cares about what you wear.

I quietly open the door and smile as I notice Ed's ginger hair as he leans against the wall. 

“Hey.”I greet.

“Hey, Bella,” he greets back. “C'mon, I want to show you something.”

I nod hesitantly and follow him down a few corridors to where ever he's taking me.

“Where are we going?”I ask. But he seems to think I'm speaking too loud, even though I'm half whispering,

“Shh,” he says. “Be quiet.”

“Fine.” I sigh in annoyance.

We eventually arrive at a one way corridor where, at the end, a big metal door, protected by a gate is.

“What's that?” I ask confused.

That,”he scoffs. “That is where you'll get all your answers from my dear friend.” he says and I furrow my brows, letting what he just said sink in a bit.

“Answers?” I ask. “You mean...”

“Braden. Yes.” he finishes off for me and I nod microscopically.

“So what do I do now?”

“Here's the key,” he takes out a tiny silver key. It looked really small against that heavy looking lock it must open. “Tomorrow evening, I mean like really late. Come here. Don't bring anybody with you, unlock the door with that key, okay?” he ordered and I nod, trying to remember everything.

“There won't be anyone there, I hope. So it'll be easier for you to find out what you want to know. Whatever you do, don't tell Harry nor Mary about this. Keep it between us.” he says and I need understandingly.

“Okay.”

“Oh and Bella,” he says. “There's another lock with a combination on it, which is 2569.”

“Got it,” I say. “Wait, how do you know all this?”

“Don't worry. Just trust me.”

I turn around and walk back to my dorm room, reciting the combination number.
2569..
2569..
2569..

Whatever the hell is in that room. It's going to give me answers. All the answers that I desperately need.

Hiiii
Please vote and comment
Goal for next chapter
370reads 8votes