ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ N

YoIamnicepaprika_7

YoIamnicepaprika_7

- Reviewer Nana -

Book cover:: 3/10

The cover was not that eye-catching, the fonts aren't the best and clearly prominent. I would suggest you to use more bold and dark color font which goes in contrast with the face claim and background. Also, it's looking really spacey so try adding more elements or a border. The picture in the cover does not really describe the story, it would be better if it's a bit dark or mysterious.

Title:: 3/10

The title was slightly relevant to the story and not used that often, so either change it to something that is fully relevant or something that describes it well. The title is interesting and eye-catching however, the font used is not available on all devices, so I would suggest you to use the normal font.

Description:: 5/15

The description about the book was really short. "It all started with the game of hide-and-seek until he turned into a demon..." You could have added more to it. Specifically, a fascinating or suspense scene.

Things like- [GENRE: MYSTERY-THRILLER/HORROR] [DOES NOT CONTAIN ROMANCE, SO PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT PART] [BOOK Ⅰ OF THE SEEKERS TRILOGY] should be mentioned in a specific chapter, don't add them in description, and if you want then add it in the last.

Storyline:: 11/20

The plot was good and interesting but the storyline needs improvement. The chapters were pretty basic, so I would suggest you to add cliffhangers, mind-messers and suspense scenes. Try adding some twists since the book was pretty obvious and try detailing the scenes more.

Characters:: 3/10

The characters were not meticulously described so it was hard to relate. I felt like more description and explanation of their life would be good.

Dialogue delivery:: 14/15

The dialogue tags were missing at times so I would suggest you to look into it, otherwise, it was comprehensive.

Grammar and Vocab:: 10/20

-Wrong use of ellipses at times. You have more than three dots at some places for instance:: ".....The body has been sent to autopsy" Ellipsis consist of only 3 dots, so make sure you fix it.

- Using of phrases like "Neither, nor". Whilst using them, we never add "And nor" its always "nor" alone.

-sentence structuring. The structuring could use some help, like "He said, Cheerful at the comment" this could have been "He cheerfully replied at the comment"

- While using words with '-' be careful of the tense and words. For instance:: "He-so-called" this should have been "His-so-called"

-Usage of word. Try replacing some of the simple words with advanced words, though make sure you don't overuse them. While referring to a noun, use he instead of the whole character, for example:: "Yoongi just looked at the new guy. The new guy sat at one of the mattresses" Here you could use "He" instead of writing the new guy again. Also, I would suggest you to use "Man" or "Women" instead of "Guy"

- While writing, avoid involving yourself like, "But who knew? Maybe this guy was actually genuine. But in the end only the author, A.K.A I know!" These short and interactive things are appreciated but not like that, you can mention it in the author's note. While ending, try to keep the suspense. Note:: A.K.A means 'also known as'. This doesn't go with your sentence making it look odd like "Only the author also known as I know"

-Proper punctuation. There were only minor mistakes, like adding of comma and excessive use of full stop. For instance:: But who knew? Maybe this guy was actually genuine. But in the end, only the author A.K.A I know" Here, you should have used a comma after end.

using "Yoongi just looked at the new guy. The new guy sat at one of the mattresses" as another example, you could have added a comma after the the first mention of the new guy. The full stop there was unnecessary.

Total:: 46/100

Strength:: The creativity and imagination.

Weakness:: The grammar and description, I'll suggest you to practice writing about your life in order to know how you can write description meticulously. Try reading more books that have advanced grammar, it will help you improve your vocabulary and grammar.

 Try reading more books that have advanced grammar, it will help you improve your vocabulary and grammar

badestbitchhh_

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope the reviews helped you! Don't forget to follow both of your reviewers
Thank you for trusting our team, it means a lot.

Regards,

THC