ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ G

selenophilicsapphire

- Reviewer Semi -

𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 :: 05/10
The cover is a bit plain in my opinion. The picture you have used is very common, too. Though the cover represents the storyline rather better, you could have used some more events to decrease the plain-like feeling in the cover. The subtitle is a bit too small and the author's name isn't very much visible either. I'd suggest using a bit highlighting font for the title, make the subtitle more easy to read, and the author's name more visible. If you are having trouble with making a good cover you can always seek help from graphic designers, because a cover is one of the main points on which you gain the interest of readers.

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 :: 3/5
Same thing goes for the title as for the cover. 'Stay' is a song name and it can be a disadvantage when it comes to wattpad. As there are many books with 'Stay' as title, your book will have a high competition to be on top. If it doesn't, the readers won't get a chance to catch your book easily. Second is that when readers see the same name repeatedly they'll think the story line would be not much different, and they would lose interest. So, if you could try to come up with a unique title that matches the storyline, it would be better.

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚋 :: 08/10
Blurb was actually very descriptive about the main lead's life. But, you have used Jungkook's picture for the cover and mainly using the lead girl's POV for the description. I found it a bit inappropriate. At least you could add a bit about Jungkook too in the blurb, rather than only adding about one POV. Also I suggest adding a part of heated conversation to the blurb as I can say it will surely leave readers intrigued enough to read the book. But I have to say that the blurb you have right now is not bad either. However, it could be better as I mentioned.

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜 :: 22/25
Blurb was actually interesting even though some parts were a bit common. For me, I think you should try to focus on bringing more scenes which can keep readers attached enough to read till the end. Logical or illogical may it be, as long as it's interesting and intriguing, readers will read it with much eagerness. Twists were present, but not that jaw dropping though. Still, the plot was acceptably good. I'm not saying your plot is not interesting at all, but what I want to express is that it could be better and away from unnecessary slowing in some places.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 :: 08/10
This was one of things you have done a quite good job. Emotions were well portrayed throughout the book and characters were interesting too. That is, ignoring the fact that the main lead was actually acting like a fan of BTS at first, and then thinking a bit of peck from Jimin stole her first kiss. I saw you have said in notice that to not expect characters to make good choices at every time but I found it a bit bothersome in a way. It may be only me. Besides that, the characters were doing fine with their emotions. The emotions were especially the best there.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 :: 12/15
Writing style was very catchy actually. The words were used very interestingly. The flow of the book was also going fine, other than what I mentioned in the plot and plot twist section. I actually liked your way of using words.

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚢 :: 19/20
Grammar mistakes were very rare and typos weren't present much either. It's very good to have less mistakes in grammar, as some readers get easily irritated by grammar. Vocabulary is very catchy as I said earlier. I liked the selection of words and the sequence on how you used them. I'm sure the readers like it too, and I think your writing style covers up the not very uncommon scenarios in the book-some places.
Again, your grammar was good, and I hope you can maintain it till the end of the book.

𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 :: 3/5
My thoughts were: that your book is nice. It was interesting to read and a very good one for a first book of an author. I enjoyed reading it, and I think readers will too after the some things are fixed.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 :: 73 /100

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 ::
Grammar, writing style, emotions and characters was a strength while the cover and title were weaknesses. Blurb and plot couldn't exactly take as weaknesses as they were neither bad nor amazing. I think you can try a bit on improving and not take my words offensive. Lastly I want to say that your book is worth a read and I hope you can continue and end the book well!

KeonMin_X

KeonMin_X

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope the reviews helped you! Don't forget to follow your reviewer

Thank you for trusting our team, it means a lot.

Regards,

THC