02

❝𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭. 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 ❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

" so, why did you bring this child here?" yaga asked calmly, tho, it was obvious to the other two in the room, including the adorable 4 year old looking child, that he was raging inside and probably killing Gojo for the hundredth time.

" (y/n) - chan, why don't you introduce yourself to the principal, yeah? " the white haired man whispered to the young girl beside her who whispered back to him.

"he's the principal? why is he so grumpy, is it because...he doesn't like me..?" the young girl gasp, eyes widening in realization.

this man hates her because she isn't cute enough.

she, of course being the inteligent child she is, noticed the stuffed toys lurking at one side of the room they were in, they're so cute so she took note that she'll ask the man to give her one.

the two adults watched the girl, one with amusement and the other with confusion. they saw how a negative aura suddenly hugged her entire being.

they both took a step back when they saw the girl gasp as if a light bulb formed beside her head.

inhaling a huge amount of air that she thought she needed, she grasp the handles(?) of her smol backpack then proceeded to look up at the principal who's in front of her, putting a determined face on.

" good morning mr! i just want to say that you're looking really handsome today" she suddenly spoke out, eyes beaming with an unknown intent, probably to make the principal agree that she should stay here.

the man's eyes widened a slight amount. opening his mouth to respond to the compliment, the words was quickly taken from his mouth when the girl continued.

"my name is (y/n) (l/n) and i am begging you to let me stay here at this big big big massive-" cue her unusual hand gestures, "-school that is like a hidden hideout to fight ugly monsters out there!" she proceeded to throw punches at the air, as if demonstrating how to fight.

yaga sucked in a breathe, preparing to reject this child and to scold gojo afterwards, how dare he step inside this school, introduce the child of the king of curses who they just came across at a school, and let them stay here? "WAIT WAIT, HOLD YOUR BREATH, DON'T YOU DARE CUT ME OFF-"

the child held a finger to yaga's lips, as if sushing him.

"u-umm, if i may, could i please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top of some delicious sweet, fantastic, cake, have one of those toys over here? m-mommy said toys will protect me when i sleep, they'll kick those bad guys away" y/n smiled at the end of her request, taking her finger off of the principal's lips

"I'm sorry child, but i don't plan on taking you in th-" he quickly responded but was then cut off when his head was pulled down with the hands that was gesturing the big big massive part, and was just previously at his lips, then it took him a moment to realize

that this child just headbutted him.

" you won't huh? " the girl looked up at him, this time tho, there was a hint of maliciousness into it

" if you won't then i will cause havoc in this place, like how my father, sukuna, should've done in the first pla-"

well that was kind of bright, maybe sukuna will like his child after all, huh.

a mouth formed on yuji's cheek"ha! that's my gir-"

"shut up poor example of papa. you're weak that you'll be defeated by Gojo-san in a few seconds, i bet you can't even ruin this school"

"what did you just say you fu-" yuji slapped a hand on his cheek to prevent sukuna from cussing the young girl.

nevermind, he didn't like this child at all.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦