29

❝may i popith thine cherry ❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"... someone who's been in contact with a curse or a cursed spirit"

"what if i'm the spy?"

you peaked before entering the room, looking at gojo and utahime who seems to talk seriously— a sight that you don't see everyday.

shit, spy? did they knew that you were spying at the past conversation you just heard? are you a bad girl now?

"eh~ you're too weak to be a spy utahime~"

oh, so they didn't knew. phew.

the nervousness you felt quickly subsided.
you watched as utahime became mad at the albino who's been laughing his ass off as if that was the most funniest thing he ever said and all.

" toru-chan! "

"where'd you go?" satoru picked you up, setting you down on his lap.

with his question, a dark expression fell on your face, your h/c fringe covering your eyes to add more effect, obviously. "i just battled my inner demons, thoughts, the darkest desires I've ever thought about. the most ominous, heart-wrenching—"

"you're just four years old"

satoru bursted out laughing, leaning over the chair with you almost falling off him—but thankfully, he grasp your waist strong enough to not let it happen.

staring wide-eyed at utahime who was blankly staring at you, you gasped dramatically, seemingly negatively affected by her statement.

"excuse me, i am literally older than all of you in this room" you put emphasis to the new educational word that just entered your knowledge. surprise surprise it's not cunt this time.

"ooh, that's a new word y/n"

"awesome, right?" you shared a high five with satoru who grinned cheekily at your response.

"where did you learn that?" he asked, tilting his head to the side to express his curiosity.

"nanami"

"called it" utahime sighed, sipping the tea on her hand, "as you should ma'am," you quickly replied, "learning awesome and knowledgeable things are simply impossible if it's with toru-chan"

"i know right" after the small conversation, you sipped an iNviSiBlE tEA, a sipping sound quickly coming out of your mouth while gojo stared at you two, flabbergasted, "women are weird"

"some boys are just not understanding toru-chan, a perfect example is you"

shit, another conversation like this with you? oh this would go well, i mean, gojo scored last time.

yes, the one where you lost, the one where it went "atleast my father loves me" burn by gojo satoru. oh this was going to be easy, he beat you once, he can beat you the second time.

"oh, would you look at that, it's a woman trying to be sarcastic"

you rolled your eyes at his response, "please toru-chan, it's not sarcasm, it's the tru-"

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, IT'S ONE MINUTE UNTIL THE EVENT-"

"TORU-CHAN YOU BITC-"

"NOW LET'S HEAR SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM UTAHIME-SENSEI"

"BWUAGH-"

the teens sweatdropped when they heard the chaotic interaction between the three of you, some anxious encouraging words from utahime, gojo cutting the two of you with a "time's up" and lastly of course, the distant scream of battle cries from you and some 'ouch's from gojo.