09

❝𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"huh? i'm... alive..?" waking up inside a room with you feeling quite energetic for a reason, - i mean, you're still a child after all and you just woke up-. you glanced at the clock on the wall, eyes squinting to attempt to get a closer look to see what time it was.

'heh even if i see the clock, i don't know how to read time'

"ah~ time to get breakfast" trying to get as fast as you can, your little legs was able to withstand your whole weight from hopping out of the bed,uh,thankfully.

"should i have some eggs? bacons? ah just thinking about it makes me soooo hungry" cue, your tummy releasing the noise as the indication that you really are in dire need of something to fill it.

skipping through the hallways, your steps echoing to the seemingly empty spaces with your brain unconciously remembering satoru's notes on where to turn to go there or what to look at when you're going to do this.

"where's saki-chan? is she still crying about my death?"

as if realizing something as important as being lost in the middle of nowhere with no help, you gasped out loud.

your dominant hand automatically raising its own to hold your chest while you stop in your tracks to think.

" she must've been so sad" snickering to yourself, you began to continue your journey to have your beloved breakfast.

whistling slightly, thinking you were actually really cool to make those sounds even though in reality, all sounds that leaves your mouth are actually just air with hums from your throat, you began to 'whistle' louder.

"this is what yuji-san would've probably feel if he can tell them he's not actually dead yet."

"who's not dead yet?"

snapping your neck to look at your back, you saw nobara and megumi, there, looking at you with his eyebrows raised, while nobara stares at you with wide eyes as if surprised that you're actually not dead yet.

"y/n-chan! I'm so glad you aren't dead yet"

"idiot, she just fell asleep"

your thoughts ran fast, thinking how to get out of this situation, and them knowing that yuji's still not dead yet.

slap their heads or something

how did this devil read your thoughts-

'eh? you're monitoring me or stalking me? gasp do you watch when I'm taking a bath?'

nah, i maybe evil but i ain't a pedophile, brat.

'looks like angel-chan isn't here'

probably got punished.

'what should i do?'

trust me on this, run to them, then
slap their heads or just technically hit their heads.

not even asking why, you ran to the still bickering friends then headbutted nobara, your little body suddenly latching unto her, catching her off guard which causes her to tumble down and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

megumi glance at you, his hands reaching out to restrain you and try to get a hold of you to say who's not dead yet and investigate.

"oh my gosh, is that a talking panda?!"

thud.

megumi fell on the ground, unconcious.

'eh, i just tapped him, oh well'

"THERE'S A PANDA! WAIT UP!"

"o-okaka?"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━