28

❝listen look and look and listen and learn❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

you hummed softly as you bounce on one feet and another, showing your enthusiasm.

well, with a little begging and convincing to utahime saying that meimei— a woman you just met today, will take good care of you. oh yes, a good care.

"meimei, i wanna walk alone " you pouted softly once you saw her shook her head saying how she was tasked and paid to do this and how you could still walk and you can just try to pretend that she isn't with you.

you frowned at this, trying to think as to how you can shake her off. maybe you could try to pretend to go to the bathroom? oh, she's a girl too so she'd be able to guard you there. maybe try to run as fast as you can? oh, she's a sorcerer. maybe- oh wait.

"meimei, sell this okay? it's real gold" you dugged through your pockets, pulling out a gold necklace that you stole from satoru, noticing that it was always at his pocket.

"meime-" you blinked once you saw a trail of dust and your hand— that was once holding the gold necklace, completely empty, making you let out a laugh.

oh? who owns the necklace? meh, you could care less.

"...kill sukuna's host, itadori yuji" you perked up, narrowing your eyes to where you heard the voice came from.

hmm... it seems that your gut was right about this assho-

leaning against the wall, you pressed your ears at the solid area, trying your hardest to stay quiet as to not get caught.

"that's not a person, so we can just scratch everything down as an accident" you gasped quietly, small hands slapping your mouth softly. wow, this man is really bad, such a dick.

"no need for holding back or hesitating"

"yes, we...kill them... cursed power... avoid... post dea... urses" you heard a new voice say, this one was a bit quiter so  you had to lean a little bit more, but sadly, you just heard bits of it. judging from the voice, you're guessing that this could be the close eyed man.

"isn't he around cause he can't die?" you perked up at the feminine voice, making a fist with your hand as you remembered whom the voice belongs to.

'she's the one who flirted with gumi. gonna make her pay-'

ah, childish grudge.

no, you can't blame the child. it hurts you know? how dare this girl flirt with her future husband-

"i heard his previous death was suicide" the urge to go and enter there and beat mai up submerged quickly as you take a deep breath to relax yourself. yeah, you were here to know what will happen to yuji, not for that maki wannabe.

"well, there's no problem if you kill them with cursed power, itadori yuji currently controls that body, he only has one life as long as sukuna doesn't resurface"

'does that mean if papa is controlling yuji, he becomes some sort of immortal?' spacing out, your expression lit up as if realizing something, 'then that means i can beat papa up and yuji won't even die!'

your evil laughed echoed throughout your mind. oh you were gonna convince gojo to join this one in. as soon as you finish this event and go home, you'll be having the time of your life.

"takeda-chan is a guest at the walking show at 11"

cue those flashbacks of the said idol dancing.

oh you two will be great friends. forget how this gorilla like man hurt your future husband, you'll be talking with him about it later.

you blinked surprisingly at the big man infront of you.

you know the one who like a tall woman with big ass? yeah, that one.

you bit your bottom lip, showcasing the nervousness you're feeling right now. tugging at his pants to get his attention, you didn't even realized you're already following his footsteps, forgetting about the fact that you were going to be an international super spy.

"hah? oh...it's you"

"y-yes it's me" you took a deep breathe, puffing your chest out as you bowed wholeheartedly, "p-please take me with you when you go to takeda-chan."

you opened one of your tightly closed eyes as you glance up for the man's reaction.

oh was he blank as fuck.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

!!!

WELCOME INSIDE TODO'S MIND!

!!!

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

TENTENENENENENENEN

cue the background music.

oh, y/n was it? sukuna's child, right? oh even if he's the devil himself, he created an angel. oh how am i so lucky to meet someone like you? aren't you just an adorable little child?

walking with you through the park with todo holding takeda's hands while you're on his shoulders.

making you try cute outfits and takeda sitting by his side as they judge the clothes they'll be buying for you.

a picnic at the beach with him chasing takeda in a swimsuit while you try to chase him too.

oh, just like a little ol' family.

"do..! todo!" you saw him snap back into reality as you stare at him in concern. maybe he doesn't like you..?

oh boy were you so wrong.

you felt yourself get picked up, setting you on a broad shoulders. gasping in surprise, you dropped your head just by his to look at him straight in the eyes while giggling excitedly.

"so we're gonna go there soon?" you tilted your head even though it's technically upside down while you continue to bounce softly due to him walking.

"yes" todo answered firmly, his eyes having this weird excitement on them. did you get on his good side, yet?

"does this mean you like me?"

"i'm adopting you."

oh, you're on more than his good side, hun.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

not me saying the next chapter will be long but still having laziness.

also, there's a reference here about another of my book- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shi-