06

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤
#626393628572838. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"phew"

gojo stood infront of the fallen curse beside his feet, his thoughts suddenly flooded his brain.

if he has one, that is

stfu author.

"toru-chan, aren't they too weak?" you watched from the sidelines, witnessing how easily gojo defeated the two curse lurking around some random small location in a street in sendai.

"hmn, they could've sent some grade 3 sorcerer here"

"toru-chan, what if-"

suddenly, gojo's phone rang inside his pocket interrupting what you were saying.

"hang on a sec y/n-chan"

you stared at ahead of you, head bobbing up and down as you play an imaginary beat inside your head.

"itadori's what?"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"yuji..." you whined lowly against the unconcious itadori on a hospital bed-tho it's obvious this isn't the hospital- heartless.

yes, literally.

apparently, sukuna pulled the boy's heart out, according to what megumi has informed gojo about, they tried to defeat a curse, a special grade at that, and yes, atleast they managed, right?

you stared at the pretty lady seeking for gojo's permission to study the boy's dead body.

is your father really that interesting? that's one bullshi-

"woah, my dick's hangin' out!"

you saw yuji suddenly rise from the position he was in some seconds ago, eyes glancing down at his...peepee.

'eh? what's a dick?'

shoko sighed almost dissapointingly while gojo chuckled, coming up on itadori and swinging his arm around him, obviously glad that atleast yuji is alive.

"yuji~ i'm so happy to see you again!" you jumped out of the chair in the sidelines, making a bee line for the pink(?) haired teen.

"ah, y/n-chan, where were you today?" yuji replied equally excited to see you just like how you were feeling to seeing him again. he crossed his legs, and asked for some kind of blanket, i mean, who would want a child seeing his dick? gosh, they'll be traumatized.

"i went with toru-chan today, he killed some curses there, and it looks so awesome! we even encountered a grade 2 curse there and then he showed me that move -" your arms begin to cooperate with your brain that was having flashback as to when you saw gojo defeat that curse, forming a big round circle that was bigger than your face.

" -and there's some red big circle and then he made it went like SWOOSH to the curse and it was one of the most amazing-" and then you whispered to yuji's ear, thinking it was just the two of you that will gonna learn the fact that you were gonna spew out.

"-and personally, don't say it to my dear lovely papa, i think it's much more amazing than his power you know?"

your words dripping with sarcasm at the 'my dear lovely papa' part, causes itadori to sweat drop, knowing sukuna must've heard that.

"what'd you say, brat?"

you saw a newly formed mouth against yuji's cheek, and with that, your expression changed into a mocking surprised one.

"oh dear, did you heard that?"

"of course i did, I'm just that amazing, y'know?" sukuna retorted* against your fact.

oh no no, he did not just said that what you were saying was a lie.

"did you know?"

"that?"

"that gojo's powers is much more amazing than yours"

"HA-

and with that, you slapped yuji's cheek, quickly shutting him up.

"by the way, what's a dick again?"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"gojo-sensei, we'll be going now"

"bye-bye toru-chan!" you waved to gojo who was dissapearing as megumi and you were getting further away from him.

apparently, you were told that you shouldn't inform the other first years that yuji's alive.

the reason? you know but you don't care.

but you were just gonna agree to gojo's condition.

he gave you a lollipop after all, he wasn't lying.

"gumi, we're gonna watch a movie, right?"

"mmm... yeah" the first year student immediately answered tiredly, tapping away at his phone.

"will it be fun?"

"yeah..." another mumble

"will we watch it on your room?"

"yeah" another low mumble. is he actually paying attention to you?

you narrowed your eyes at him, craning your neck to glare at him better.

"will we have dicks there?"

"ye-"

"WHAT?WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT WORD-"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━