12

❝𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬? 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰? ❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"i miss mommy..."

"hmn?" yuji looked up, his eyes darting from the playing movie at the television to you. his attention was caught to say the least, he was quite curious with your 'mommy' that you mentioned quite often.

"eh... nothing...can i say something more?"

your e/c orbs caught his blinking ones. you broke eye contact then pointed at the television, your eyebrows furrowing obviously having a dislike.

"that movie's cringe"

"i'm surprised you know that word" a voice you know all too well suddenly voiced its opinion out.

a grinning mouth suddenly formed at yuji's cheeks showing his smugness. this doesn't really take you off guard nor makes you surprised. believe it or not, it seems that your papa -although you still don't like to call him that- takes every chance he can get just to piss you off.

clearly, he was really having fun in watching your face contort into something negative, that for him, is quite entertaining to say the least.

go brat, go at that bitch

stop that foul mouth of
yours, do not teach that
to a four year old.

you're back too soon.

your mind couldn't have been tricking you, you were sure you heard a sigh from someone. honestly, this two is quite a hassle.

what'd you say, BRAT?

sorry y/n, we'll try to not
pop up too often.

i just came here to say
you should go at it, child. don't
be afraid to diss your father.

"atleast i'm free" it was now your turn to grin as you watch the mouth form into a snarl, showing it's distaste. if it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he gets. heh.

"i'm powerful"

"i'm your child, your child with
another powerful curse"

"you're not mine"

"that's what all of those irresponsible
fathers says"

yuji let out a quiet 'ooh' at your remark, trying to hold in a laugh that was threatening to come out.

"that blindfolded little shit just dropped you off here, right? they should've made him pay cause he just did littering"

"says the one who's more trashy"

not gonna lie, that one caught you off guard. but who the heck insults their own child? you're the whole package and then he just insults you like that?

yuji blinked at you two, becoming more excited. clutching the cursed doll that was meant to monitor him, he quietly stared at you. technically, just you, sukuna was in his cheek.

"what if your mother just decided to leave you here?" sukuna gasped overdramatically, you can even imagine him clutching his chest just to add more effects.

"your mother actually think you were too
annoying for her to handle so
he dropped you off at that school, introduced you as MY child, because
she knew the
sorcerers will take care of you
because of who your father is?
oh and maybe she actually
just doesn't really love you
that much and deci-"

" oh my, what a very good story. now
which chapter do you shut up? "

you responded with the same sarcasm, mockery on your expression. your brows furrowed, mouth opened slightly with your eyes covered with layers of deep concern.

yuji bursted out laughing at this, the mouth on his cheek dissapearing with a 'tsk' then emerging into nothingness. the cursed energy flow could've been really unstable since the cursed doll suddenly flew up then punched yuji on the face.

"no! no! not my face again!"

"yu-chan! your handsome face!"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦