15

❝𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"the fuck you just said brat?"

"don't call me brat, you remind me of my repulsive papa- oh, it doesn't matter anyway, you're attitude is as repulsive as his"

oof, somebody get mai some bandages, that was quite a burn.

"hah, you dare compa-"

"mai, you really talk about useless things" your lips curled into an adorable smirk, sticking your tounge out at the green haired woman. at least you won, right? but i mean, why won't you win? you're the main character here- oops, didn't mean to slip.

"i just wanna know if these two are a worthy replacement for okkutsu." you stared at the large guy infront of you three, forgetting your resentment to him just moments ago. you don't know but, you just feel you can actually trust him.

"fushiguro, right?"

"... what's your type?"

the three of you was beyond confused at his attitude. snapping out of your confusion, you looked at megumi worriedly.

'he's gonna marry me, right? he became my prince at my tea party last week'

"depending on your answer, i'll beat you half to death. right here, right now" todo began to crane his neck, his hands ripping his shirt into half. his body ready, in its fighting position.

"by the way, my type is a really tall woman with big boobs" you deadpanned at his words, your confusion from before came back with a harder impact, questioning yourself at what's the difference between small boobs and big boobs.

after all, your mommy told you sizes in chest doesn't matter, they all produce milk for their babies. so what was the big deal?

"why do i have to discuss my taste in women with a stranger i just met?"

'ehe, good one gumi, don't tell them it's me'

"that's right. he seems sour but he has high standards, plus, discussion like these are scary for an introvert like him" nobara backed megumi up, raising her pointer finger from her right hand as if it'll help the people around them see her point.

"you, shut up" megumi sweat dropped at nobara's comment, lowkey embarassed.

he felt a hand squeeze his left right one. turning his head, his gaze went down, his blue orbs clashing with e/c ones. he squeezed your hand back, reassuring you for whatever's gonna happen.

"kyoto, third year, todo aoi, introduction's over, now we're friends, right? answer me already, i don't care if it's a guy" his smirk widens, making a small pause before continuing his speech.

"a man's taste reflects everything about them. guys with boring taste in women are boring themselves, and i hate boring guys."

his words confuses you, doesn't he notice or remember there is a child here? a thousand year old child but nonetheless still a child, right?

"i...don't really have a type or anything... "

stab

you felt an arrow pierce your heart.