19

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢

// primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Beauty, True Purity.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"dick dick dick"

"try harder mommy!"

you encouraged your mother, hands tightened into a fist, eyebrows furrowing, your eyes narrowed to show your support on trying to 'kill' gojo.

"y/n-chan, what did you teach to your mother?" face palming, gojo sighed dissapointingly. just how did it come to this?

the adult woman in the same mysterious room as you, was tied up, her hands secured by these ropes while random papers scatters through the walls of the room.

don't get me wrong, you tried to help your mother get out of these weird ropes which gives her a really hard time. but before you could untie her, gojo caught your form and held the collar of your uniform which he actually got you because why not, right?

"this is child abuse..." you pouted sadly, your e/c orbs catches your mother's matching ones.

"maybe you should try helping me in saying di-"

"no, you ain't teaching this sweetheart to curse missus"

your curious eyes watches your mother's expression transform from a shocked one to a blank innocent one. her owlish eyes blinking for a few times before her head tilted to the side almost mirroring your curious expression.

"missus? i have been informed that it's similar to 'ms.' but i have a child so it would be 'mrs', right?"

"missus... missisus?"

"missisus? your choice of words in this era is a bit peculiar..."

you blinked at the new word, your eyebrows furrowing deeper.

'missisus? does that even exists in the dictionary?'

"you seem too formal. oh i forgot you were just so weak that it took you a thousand years just to escape from that ropes?"

says the one who got trapped in a cu-

oh, y'all should just forget i just typed that.

"i am not ashamed that i am quite below of your strength level. but i would ought to not be boastful about my skill. you cannot possibly bring that when you're six feet under the ground" well that was a great point.

"ha- y'know what? it doesn't matter, forget i just said that. it doesn't change the fact that you kidnapped a child he-" gojo raised his right hand, showing his pointer finger as if it'll help to prove his point, but nonetheless, was cutted off again.

"i do believe that i have all the rights to keep y/n"

"oh really? i'm her guardian, you do-" and again.

"have you forgotten the fact that she's my child?"

"well you took her from the students without my permissi-" and again.

"if she was with you then she wouldn't have been taken. blame it on your lack of responsibility"

"HEY! WHY DO YOU KEEP CUTTING ME OFF? I'M THE STRONGEST HERE REMEMB-" gojo screeched, hands gripping his white hair out of frustration.

i do hope you won't be gojo eggtoru after that

"gojo-san, you sound better with your mouth closed."

you nodded your head at her statement, turning your head back to look at satoru whose mouth is wide open, probably still shocked at your mother's responses.

"... i just wanna know your name" gojo sighed exhaustingly as if just talking to your mother drained out all of his energy, body slumping to the ground.

you took this chance to bolt away from the white haired sorcerer, making your way to your mother's side.

"very well. my name is l/n masumi , please do not hesitate to call me by my first name"

"it's a pleasure to meet you masumi~ my name's gojo satoru, you're free to call me by my first name but you can also call me yours so-"

"please do refrain from saying unnecessary, nasty, disgusting things. especially with a weird face like that gojo-san"

your eyebrows furrowed at this, her name was masumi? how did you not know about this?

standing infront of your mother who's disgusted face contorted into confusion at the sight of you looking up directly at her, you tilted your head.

"i always thought your name was mommy..."

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦