26

❝you kinda smell...

sniff
sniff

like a baka...

eren🥵🦋yEAgER🤭💅💔❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"wh-why's everybody empty-handed?" your attention was caught from trying to balance on inumaki's shoulder —his hands positioned close to your form for extra safety precaution - to nobara who glances at you all confusedly with luggages with her.

"... rather, why do you have all that luggage?" panda questioned the orange haired girl. "aren't we going to kyoto?" nobara answered. you giggled, finding the situation oddly entertaining, "silly saki-chan"

"the sister school reunion at kyoto..." nobara muttered in disbelief. you shooked your head, getting comfortable on inumaki's shoulder, "it's the sister school reunion with kyoto school

...in which will be held at tokyo" you cheerfully stated with panda and inumaki nodding in agreement.

"no way" nobara whined slumping down, mixed emotions on her voice.

"figures the conversations aren't matching up lately"

"right" megumi and maki exchanged quickly, sweat dropping as they remembered the weird conversations with nobara just days ago.

"we do it at the school that won the previous year" panda explained more, fueling nobara's frustration.

"morons! then don't go fucking winning!"nobara shouted making you gasp. pointing at the said female, you tapped inumaki's white locks. " saki-chan said a bad word! "

says the one who insulted her father with a 'bastard who has a two inched co-'

"salmon"

nevermind.

"last year, yuuta joined to match numbers." panda continued, looking at maki who stared back at him "it was before rika was dispelled, right?" panda nodded at her statement, "it was actually a complete victory"

you were confused by these new names, but nonetheless, kept quiet while the students talk with each other. you shrugged it off, it ain't your business after all.

if people doesn't mind others' businesses then the whole fucking society would've been in peace.

well not the bad ones tho.

"unforgiveable okkotsu yuuta!" nobara exclaimed, releasing her anger on the stoned pavement. taking this moment to have fun, you quickly got on nobara's back —seeing as she was still on all fours, giggling happily.