11

❝𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚? 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"ah~ i'm so full"

"is the food really that great?"

with your shorter feet and step range, you tried to be in the same pace as the three older people beside you. you let out a hum while inumaki gave another 'salmon' in which panda gave his formal 'yes' too.

a comfortable silence settled between all of you, but we all know good things comes to an end right?

gojo came running towards your small group, his arms wide open while a big smile is on his blindfolded face. knowing it's a big bare hug that you're gonna get, you ran into the direction he's running from, opening your arms wide open.

"toru-chan!"

"y/n-chan~"

"toru chan~"

"y/n-chan~"

'ah~ a hug from toru-chan~'

Don't fall for that little shit he's
gonna do, you'll regret it.

ah, too late.

a small thud was heard in the small area you were in, seemingly echoing throughout the forest for more dramatic effect.

the trio of second years had disturbed expressions on their face while gojo stood infront of you, pretending to check his phone.

called it.

panda ran towards your small figure still laying on the ground, dusting your clothes for you.

"mustard leaf!" inumaki ran after panda kneeling infront of you, shaking your shoulders and staring at your blank expression sitting on your face.

dusting some more, you stepped out of the squished area between the two and looked at gojo, dead in the eyes while a smile graces your lips.

"with all due respect, please do kindly intercourse with yourself"

you did a good job there, might
as well teach that phrase to that shitty angel

maki at the sidelines bursted out laughing, inumaki and panda having the same horrored expression, thinking of the possible people who taught you that.

gojo's jaw slacked wide open, dropping to the ground, literally.

"WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?"

"definitely someone who's
better than you"

a bunch of 'oohh's and some' oh my' was heard from the second years, maki slapped her hand on her mouth, inumaki and panda took a step back, completely interested between the conversation you two are going to make.

"y-you don't love me anymore..?"

"o-oh gosh, when did i loved
you?"

a gasp was heard and silence followed after that with a bit of cricket noise of course. gojo, being the child he is, didn't let this slide of course, i mean, he just got insulted by a child almost just 1/4 of his age.

'the humiliation, the sadness, the anger i feel for this child'

"well, at least my father loves
me."

a moment of silence passed, the cricket noise became louder and more heard for every second of being silent.

sniff

"wah! y/n-chan! don't cry i'm sorry" gojo ran towards your figure, snot running down his usually composed face and taking you into his arms.

"let's go see yuji, mmkay?"

you struggled in his arms, hitting your hand against his head, hoping that it would have the same effect as it did that made nobara and megumi fainted.

"no no no, let go of me you old man" you continued to whine, your hits getting harder and more desperate by the second.

"WHAT I'M NOT THAT OLD" the white haired teacher gasped loudly, obviously offended by your nickname.

"oh you're not?"

"I'm not"

"then what are you?"

"a handsome teac-"

"no,you're a dick"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦