23

❝𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 206 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

"what should i name you?" staring curiously at the fly head, it tilted its head, copying you. the two teens chatting idly with you just sitting on junpei's lap, not understanding anything the two are talking about a random movie you're too busy to remember about.

you pouted, furrowing your eyebrows, digging through your limited knowledge to supply a name for the small creature in your clutch who's desperate for freedom, "are you a boy or a girl?" tilting the fly head and staring at its body in different angles, your frown deepens in confusion.

"you don't have one of—"

"oh? who's this junpei?"

almost as if planned out, the three of you turned your heads at the source of the voice at the same time. seeing a woman with short, black hair wearing a violet long sleeved shirt with black pants that was held up by a light colored belt, standing at the top of the stairs with groceries in her hands. "is this a friend?"

she began walking steadily to the three of you, pulling out a cigarette while you sit still on junpei's lap, "i just met him" junpei stated, replying to her mother's previous question in which itadori quickly reacted to.

"we just met but i think we'll get along well!" you nodded enthusiastically, humming in agreement with what yuji said. "mm! me and shi-shi gets along sooooo well" you grinned at the woman who in turned, let out a small smile.

"who's this cutie over here?" you hopped down junpei's lap, letting out a small huff of relief once you manage to get down safely. "my name is y/n maam, it's nice to meet you" you bowed lightly infront of her, giggling for a little ammount of time because of the woman's hand patting your head.

"and? what about you?"

"yuji itadori! i might say you and spring onions really don't match" is that a new way of complimenting? you gotta ask nanami about that one.

the woman chuckled softly, responding with "i know, right? i aim to be a lady that doesn't go with spring onions". letting out a confused grunt, you and junpei exchanged looks with each other, equally confused at their conversation.

junpei's expression suddenly shifted, "i thought i told you to stop smoking!" letting out a sigh, his mother responded with a natural 'yeah yeah' and threw the cigarrete at the ground.

'wait...'

you glanced at your hand, taking note to turn away from your mother and there, you saw the struggling fly head in your clutch, desperate for freedom. tatakae—

"how about you two join us for dinner? " you lit up from this, turning to yuji and nodding eagerly. i mean, it's free food. who doesn't want one?

"hey! don't be a pain!" junpei 'scolded' his mother, "are you telling me my cooking is a pain?!" she retaliated against his son, frowning softly at his statement.

you quickly got on yuji's side, your fingers tugging on his uniform. "y-yuji..." he turned to look at you with confusion filled gaze, seeing your unexplained expression. "what is i-"

grumble

all of them turned to you, eyes blinking furiously.

"e-embarassing..." you hid your face on yuji's uniform, slapping his back softly when you heard him laugh along the two.

"you two aren't allergic to anything aren't you?"

"nope"

"what's allergies..?"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"and then?! and then?!"

"'takashi with full of confidence said 'it's an alien embryo!' and then picked it up, it was just a piece of konyaku yam noodles from lunch!"

you stared intently at the fly head still in your hands since this afternoon, still thinking of what to name the little guy. in your focused state, you failed to notice nagi —junpei's mother in which you learned her name just moments before, laughing her heart out.

you sighed, deciding to stare at the three adults, wanting to know what made yagi laugh so much and pay attention to them while still clutching the fly head and making sure it doesn't fly away.

the adult woman picked up a tray, showing it to yuji, "do something funny with this!" yagi said still cackling in laughter.

"wilson! wilsooon!" the three of you laughed loudly, the joke reminding you of one of the hundred movies the two of you watched just days before. "that's from cast away, isn't it?!" junpei managed to say in fits of laughter.

you stopped giggling, confusion flooding your whole being when you saw your field of vision suddenly being covered with black spots. how weird, you're sure your eyes are still wide open.

open them.

open your eyes.

come on.

why won't you ope-

"huh? did yuji and y/n already go?" yagi wondered out loud, recovering from the drowsiness she still feels with an obvious head ache after drinking too much from hours ago. "what is this?"

curiously gazing at the finger on her table, she picked it up, unaware of a curse just behind her, staring intently at the woman—more like the finger.

she was picked up, her lower half being ri—

"—eems she fell asleep" you flinched, eyes wide open and 'waking' up abruptly from your 'nap', panick clouding your thoughts.

"y/n? did i wake you up?" you looked around, realising you're in the car with ijichi and yuji in the front while you laid across the seat in the back. "did you have a nightmare or something? what is it?"

"yuji! ijiji! we need to—"

oh, what were you panicked about again?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦