13

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"i don't get her, she's been spewing nonsense about the red and blue, like, how does it connect with what wire he's gonna cut?"

your criticism received no reply to the pink-haired teen beside you, completely absorbed into the movie you don't quite understand the concept about.

may it be because your attention is focused into the food infront of you, laid on the table or maybe it was because it just wasn't your taste in movies.

'next time i see yoshino-san, i'm going to ask him for a fun, exciting, and thrilling movie. '  you thought to yourself with an indescribable determination, setting it as your goal at the moment.

"yuji-kun~"

"ah! gojo sensei~"

"toru-chan!"

behind you two are gojo with a big grin etched unto his face seemingly in some thought. upon closer observation, you saw some dust particles on his clothes that can't actually be seen if you're too far away or if you're not focused. it was quite hard to notice because of his dark colored uniform.

"how was the movies?" the teacher pulled you up from the couch, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"adult movies are confusing, so confusing" your furrowed eyebrows and pouting lips was enough to make the white-haired sorcerer laugh.

gojo pinched your cheeks, grabbing yuji who has been punched by the cursed doll once again.

you felt a hand cover your e/c eyes while the other hand stayed under your bum, supporting your weight which was being carried by the blindfolded teacher.

"woah that was fast"

you were amazed at what you just experienced, blinking furiously trying to comprehend the things that just happened.

just seconds back then, you're watching television, then gojo came, picked you up, and then you three teleported here.

your attention was brought to the one-eyed strange man with a mountain on his head.

"fuji! mount fuji is in his head!"

"wah! it's my first time seeing mount fuji up close!"

you and yuji both beamed up, though, both are confused, it doesn't matter. it has a mountain as it's head!

plus, it's not everyday that you see a curse that talks and communicate with people like a normal person, right?

" tonight, i'm going to teach you two about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles; domain expansion. watch carefully. "

"you're such a fool. bringing some people to hold you back? will you use them as a shield?" the curse taunted, looking at the three of you who's staying close with each other.

you felt a squeeze in your hand. looking up, you saw yuji smiling slightly as if trying to reassure you, thinking you could be scared and confused at what's happening infront of you. what child could've love battles right at their eyes, right?

of course it's none other than sukuna's child. heh.

"it's alright. because, " gojo pauses his sentence as if trying to create a tension between all of you, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

"you're weak"

your eyes widens in fascination seeing the curse get enraged, both of his volcanic ports that was on top of his head spewing red flames.

"are we gonna be alright?" yuji suddenly piped in, looking up at the blindfolded sorcerer who smiles at him.

"it'll be alright as long as you're close to me"

you still looked at the curse infront of you who was getting a hot head, like, literally.

'would it be alright that if i see him again, i' d ask if i can cook marshmallows on his head like how i saw on the television the other day when they were camping? '

"domain expansion; coffin of the iron mountain"

as soon as the words left the curse's mouth, you were suddenly pulled by yuji so he can position you behind him, clearly worried in your safety.

you glanced at your surroundings, lava at the corners with some rocks, just like an inside of a mountain.

"ah~ it's too hot here" you mumbled to yourself, fanning your hand by your face trying to lessen the temperature you were feeling.

"-buffs the user's abilities and imbues the user's technique into it as well, aditionally all of the abilities that's released within a domain expansion would surely hit the target."

"guaranteed?"

"guaranteed."

"you can repel the automatic hit of a Domain Expansion by countering with a cursed technique or by escaping the Domain, but neither of these methods are recommended" you listened closely to gojo's explanation, taking some mental notes for future references. i mean, who knows, right?

"it would nullify your infinity, right?" you saw the curse smiling, measuring his stupidity.

"you're more stupid than yuji-kun" you piped in from behind, yuji slapping his hands lightly against your mouth to prevent further burn for the curse.

gojo reveals that the most effective way to counter domain expansion is by casting a domain themselves, clearly taking his teaching job seriously at the moment.

"domain expansion; unlimited void"

you watched in amazement, seeing gojo's eyes for the first time, clearly fascinated by the beauty his eyes hold.

while the curse was immobilized, gojo takes this chance to decapitate the curse and dispel his barrier, you still dazed, your mind imprinting what you just stared at.

suddenly, a spear like plant reaches the ground near gojo and spawns a field of flowers, snapping you out of daze.

"i'll murder you~"

"pretty!"

"can i pick some of them?"

you began to pick some of the flowers on the ground, managing to take ten of them before the field dissapeared quickly,completely missing the event where yuji was grabbed by a tree.

"ehe, i got some flowers for us !"

"did you got your father a flower? that's an improveme-"

"there's none for thay trashy sperm donor"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

i see you've managed to come this far. but did you know that according to my statistics only a very small percentage are actually followed to me if you vote for this story please do consider following, it's free and you can always change your mind. thank you for reading this shit.