04

❝𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

f⃟o⃟r⃟e⃟s⃟h⃟a⃟d⃟o⃟w⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟,m⃟a⃟y⃟b⃟e⃟?h⃟s⃟h⃟s⃟

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"shino-chan! thank you for accompanying me today!" you giggled as you walked with the dark brown(?) haired man who's probably the same age as yuji.

junpei glanced down at the (h/t) child beside him, not even bothering to ask why they were already on first name basis since the girl immediately retaliated against his 'you can call me junpei' saying it would be unfair for her to be called by her first name when she call him by his last so alas, they agreed on calling each other with their first names.

i mean, who could resist this child, right?

ifyoucouldthenbettergotothedoctoryoufucke-

"it's not much of a problem, i liked your company too y/n-chan" this causes your smile to widen, excitedly swinging your hands back and forth harder due to the excitement and joy you feel about junpei's words.

"by the way, where are we going?"

...

.....

.......

where are you planning to take him?

"i don't know!" you exclaimed cheerfully causing the boy to sweatdrop at your reply, internally sighing at the response, knowing he should've expected it since it is a child he's with, after all.

"you know, there's this film i think you'd like" junpei suddenly blurted out after a minute of comfortable silence around you two.

"really? really? what's it about? will you tell me the story? " staring at him, eyes glazed with excitement and curiosity, unconciously starting to jump slightly while walking.

junpei's eyes softens slightly at the sight infront of him.

'phew, i thought she doesn't like these topics.'

" it's about a young girl who got separated with her parents when they were in a long journey, at some point-" junpei started before being cutted off by none other than, of course, you.

"eh? why? what's their goal? are the parents good? i guess they are. but why the journey? are they alright? is the mom pretty kind? what do they do? how-"

"y/n-chan, calm down" junpei giggled nervously, hands that was grasping yours waves infront of you.

"they're going on a journey to find peace, quite cringe isn't it?" you two continued to walk, not knowing where you were going.

"cringe? what's cringe?"

"hmm, how do i explain this, something being overused or the usual plots..?" his left hand find it's way to his chin, his pointer finger touching his cheek in a confused manner.

"i don't think it's cringe at all, it's my first time hearing something like this" you answered enthusiastically, your eyes focused at your held hands moving slightly due to the fact that you don't like it just staying at your side.

y

ou aren't even amused at this, you - more like your mommy- saw it coming, people asking you as to why you aren't used to things in this era.

i mean, basically, your knowledge right now is maybe like of a 2 year old, since it was limited because of you being tied for a whole millenium or whatsoever.

but yes, thanks to mommy you know when and why you shouldn't inform some people - and by some people, they're the ones who isn't involved in jujutsu- and just let them wonder on their own mind.

"let me continue, yeah? are you willing to listen? i mean- you're alright to say if you don't like the story at all, or the topic, or m-"

"who said i don't like you shino-chan? i love you already!"

aww.

if only other people likes him like you do tho.

"ah, thank you y/n-chan, i love you too" he smiled softly, reaching to pat your h/c locks.

"and? and? did they find peace?"

"well, things got a bit rough, and the father got caught by the enemies, the bad guys"

you gasp at this, just why can't this bad guys stop?

"what about the mother and the child?"

"the father made sure to protect them, of course, he made sure that they were safe"

"how?"

"he made a deal with the bad guys that wants to kill him, he wants his wife and child safe in exchange of-"

"oh! oh! why do they want the father tho? is the papa a bad guy too?"

"well, the father did so many bad things, so maybe he is a bad guy too?" junpei explained thoughtfully, glad that you were atleast into the topic he chose, seemingly not being bothered by your questions at all.

damn, i wish i have patience like that

"then why does 'his wife' loves him?" you pouted at the ground, your eyebrows furrowing in confusion, with your words dripping with sarcasm at the 'his wife' part.

i mean, the mama is probably stupid, why do they even love - she probably loves him, since there is a child- someone bad? if he's bad, doesn't it mean you should hate him?

'hmm... adult love is so confusing'

"well, it's probably because-"

"ah! toru chan's there!"

you suddenly got your hands out of his grasp, running with your h/l h/c fluttering against the wind.

exclaiming a 'thank you for today shino-chan!' with a wave and blowing a small kiss in his direction.

"y/n-chan!"

"n/n~"

"y/n!"

"y/n-chan!"

shouting your names, you reached the four sorcerers infront of a small restaurant.

grinning cheekily at the fact that they were getting food - and you aren't even late for it- you opened your arms and greeting yuji with a big hug with you ending up in the air and being catched again by the said teen.

"you made us worried, you know" gojo suddenly popped out behind you and patted your h/c locks which you reponded with a wider grin.

minutes passed, and you're now in front of a table, with f/f in the plate. about to take a bite out of it, your mood suddenly dratically dropped, being noticed by the four, which immediately sparked a worried expression from them.

"what happened?"

"i wouldn't know why the mama loves the father so bad"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

decided to update because it's my birthday today.

edited: you guys- aaaaaaa thank you for the greetings, even those who's soooooo late lmao