17

❝𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧?❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"lifeu is shiteu"  you stated with a poor english accent, an undescribable determination etched on your expression, seemingly inspired by that new profound quote in life you just learned.

"bonito flakes!" inumaki protested, his arms crossed, showing his distaste at your statement along with nobara and maki while panda and megumi just sweat dropped, completely used to how children, especially you, react to such new words.

isn't it weird? like, when you teach children some good words that they'll probably need for their future, it just goes in the ear and goes out of the other one? and then if you curse in front of them, it would be engraved on their mind so much.

i think you should forget about
that word y/n-chan, it isn't good for you.

heh? let the child do what she
wants

oh, it was quite a long time since these two brain cells actually showed up in your thoughts. were they so busy?

and let the child end up like
the foul cursed demon you are?
no thanks.

whatever. she' s bound to curse sooner
or later.

'you've been rooting for me all this time?'

sparkles danced around you, completely astonished at what you just realized. who would've thought your evil braincell actually cares for you in it's own way?

"you guys are training for some important event, right, inumaki-san?" you lifted your arms high up, expecting to be carried by the said second year.

his eyes lit up as your e/c orbs does the same, you two have been looking forward for this all the time? if you knew you would've even ask him for a piggy back ride. yeah, that would be so much fun.

"salmon!"

"then, i, the daughter of yum- no! mommy said to never say her name. umm, let me make another statement." the others sweat dropped watching you stand up on inumaki's (for some people that was wondering, inumaki's name was temporarily inosuke's. lmao, auto correct really got me there) right shoulder, both of your hands held by his for extra precautionary measures.

you cleared your throat, preparing yourself to inspire the students gathered around you. oh you can imagine yourself being thanked by them. you'd be a big help, more inspirational than the short brown haired blind bangsed child, yes, dora.

"as i was informed, all of you are gonna participate in goofwield? goosebill? goldwheel? eh?" you frowned to yourself, mentally hitting yourself. but it isn't your fault that the word was hard to pronounce though. it was the one who named the event's fault.

"maki-san, what was it called again?"

"goodwill event"

"in the food bill event!" you felt accomplishment flowed every inch of your body, veins, and blood. you felt so powerful. it's as if like you've managed to defeat one of those boss in some game.