10

❝𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"kelp..? "

"hello to you too..?" you stared at the white-haired man who looks down at you with the same amount of curiosity. the vibe around you obviously filled with confusion.

ah, two wholesome gals in the same room? that'll be the death of me.

"where's the panda from before?" you pouted at the man, your eyes suddenly locking with the black ones the panda before has.

"hi, kid"

you squealed in excitement, running towards the panda and stopping abruptly infront of him. looking up at the said animal, you looked up at him with the same curiosity you had with the weird languaged man.

"are you real?"

the panda looked down at the h/c-haired bundle of joy, head nodding hesitantly.

"woah, i just read you in books but i've never seen one up close?"

"whose kid is that?"

your head turned itself to the green haired woman that was approaching, your attention immediately being shifted from the panda to the pretty lady.

"my name's y/n" you grinned at her once she was infront of you. extending your right hand and showing her your fist.

the girl stared at your hand quite confusingly then laughed out loud.

"what are you doing?" she asked you, still staring at your - still- outstretched fist by her legs.

"when you meet someone, you do a handshake, right? gumi taught me that, isn't he awesome?" you smiled at her, eyes sparkling, looking forward to shake hands with this pretty lady.

the girl laughed at this, harder than the last time. she immediately held your right hand that was currently formed into a fist, her fingers opening yours, showing your palm and turning your hand sideways with her.

"i think you've mistaken fist bump with hand shake" she shake her hands with yours, the white haired man from before piping in with a 'salmon' along with his hands.

'wah~ she's so kind. i think saki-chan and her will get along so well'

"my name's y/n, what's yours?"

"my name's maki, no need for the last name"

"same here maki-neesan. i'm ashamed with my father too"

maki snorted at your comment, thinking how you two are quite common with the issues with your last names, though with her has some different twists and turns.

"salmon cod roe"

"is he hungry?" you stared at the white haired man with furrowed eyebrows when suddenly, the panda spoke.

"his name is inumaki toge, you can call him whatever you're comfortable with"

"salmon!"

"and i'm panda"

"nice to meet you all! " you bowed at the three of them in which they sweatdropped at. like, how much did megumi taught you?

"no need to bow y/n, it's nice to meet you two"

"salmon"

"are you hungry?" you stared at inumaki with concern in which he crossed his arms with,forming an x infront of his chest.

"bonito flakes"

well, you still don't get him.

"we should get breakfast! i'm hungry myself too" and in cue, your stomach growled. blood rushed to your cheeks, your whole body being filled with embarrasment.

the three agreed, mentioning how they'll just eat breakfast with you. in amidst of walking, you suddenly gasp, realization dawning over you.

"the panda can talk?!"

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━