24

❝the best part about dead baby jokes is that they never get old❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"aw, i can't come with you?"

"a good girl obeys, right?" you nodded dissapointedly at the two, hands gripping your mother's hand tighter as your lips tilted into a frown. "promise you two will take care?" nanami and itadori nodded, the latter giving a pat on your head for extra reassurance.

you sighed at this, wondering what you did wrong in your previous life in order to receive this punishment —not being able to with them to their mission. " it would be alright, we got each other, right? we should make up for the time we lost" tilting your head towards your mother, your expression lit up.

it was such a long time since you last hang out with your mother after all. wait? have you two ever hang out? for as far as you remember, you two never got the chance to.

damn, just how irresponsible sukuna is that you and your mother actually never had time to be with each other and just enjoy.

"we'll be back soon"nanami stated, walking out of the room without sparing any glance at any of you that will be left. you smiled brightly, a hand raising up and waved towards the remaining two —itadori and ijichi, that was about to step foot out of the room. yuji's expression lit up, waved back at you and reciprocating your smile.

"take care and say hello for shishi for me! "

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"eh? why does yuji wants to be pe... pee... pig... p-pegged by jennifer?"

"who's jennifer? that's such a weird name" your mother and you closed in on gojo who in turn, grabbed his phone from your grasp and tapped a few buttons before pushing the two of you lightly away.

"that's our sec-"

"mommy, did you know i read something from slut number 18 about them meeting up somewhere and how slut number 18 wants to be choked by toru-chan..?" you stared curiously at your mother who stared back with the same expression as you with her head tilted at the side. i mean, who wants to be choked? are they suicidal or something?

nobara and megumi decided to teach you how to read and write, and of course, being the brilliant child you are, you quickly grasped the basic writing, reading, pronounciation of some japanese to be able to survive in this modern era.

your thumb and pointer finger from your dominant hand rubbed your chin, as if digging through your memories and remembering more of those interesting conversation gojo have in his phone. "and then there was this one named for bidiesem purp... le—" you shake your head, trying to form the right words "-pur.. flour... purpose. bdsm purposes"

your mother lit up, muttering something about names being so weird in this era. "what do they talk about?" you hummed for a short while before you remembered the conversation —a weird one at that. "they talked about how bidiesem purposes should be tied up next time and they're gonna try out some toys too! do you think we could play with those?"

masumi hummed, thinking deeply and turning towards gojo who looked disturbed as hell and seem as if his soul just got taken out of his body.

" gojo-san, what are those toys? do you mind if you buy us some of them? " you put your hands together, joining your mother who seems to beg gojo in buying toys for you. if adults can use it and it's toys, then your mother and you can hang out using those, right?

"there's this one called dil.. t- diltoad... dildo!"

"woah! that seems like a great toy!" you watched your mother shake gojo, trying to get him back to reality. "oh my... is his soul not ever coming back to his body?!" the two of you looked at each other, obviously panicking.

"i've read in ancient books that you can sell a powerful sorcerer's soul and then you can go back to the past, if we sell his body to the devil, then we both can go back to the past and blame sukuna!" you stared at your mother, amazed at her words. she has a point, maybe you two can kick your father's ass this way.

"what are we waiting for, mommy? hide toru-chan's body and let-"

"...you two really want me dead?" you heard gojo sniff and turned towards him.

"yes."the two of you simultaneously answered his question and saw him slide down the chair in defeat, muttering something about him giving his all for the two of you and receiving such rude treatment.

"since you're not dead...we can borrow your phone again, right?"

"about that n—"

"yeah yeah mommy, i haven't read about another one in his messages with someone named my secret hoe and slut number five. the name was really loooong but—"

"...i thought you two will play games"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

sorry for the rush and slow update. so the thing is,i drafted the quote in the top last day and do you know what's weird? after a few minutes in typing that dark humour joke, my family and i received a call about my uncle's 4 month old baby, dying. and um... i don't know whether to laugh or cry, like, i'm not prepared for this type of coincidence i-