08

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝?❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"a dick is a bad thing right?"

you suddenly wondered out loud walking between the two teens who turned their heads to look at you, having a horrified expression.

"who taught you that?"

"who. taught. you. that?"

'heh, see? and that's how intonation and punctuation marks can save a life, toru-chan. for example, if the words are pronounced much more aggresive, that's your cue to run for your li-'

"we're asking who taught you that"

"it was toru-chan" you grinned cheekily at them, seemingly accomplished about something.

"HAH? IF I SEE HIM NEXT TIME HE' LL BE-"

"dicks are bad guys, and bad guys are dicks, right?"

nobara and megumi both sweatdropped at this, saying how you should never say that word again and how bad it is that it can kill someone -just extra precaution to ensure that you'll never say it to anyone again- while taking note to lecture gojo about it soon.

how ironic. he's the one that's supposed to teach his students and yet here he is.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"can you tell me where the bridge is? "

you stared at the tv screen in nobara's room, lights off, eyebrows furrowing at the bang(s)ed [wtf is wrong with me] short brown-haired girl,mentally judging for how stupid she is.

oh well, you like your thoughts heard.

"how stupid are you, dora? swIPER IS LITERALLY BEHIND YOU!" you groaned exhaustingly, mentally drained at dora's stupidity, feeling your braincells dying slowly.

'i hope angel-chan and the not so helpful fart doesn't get affected by dora' s stupidity'

you sighed, turning your head to look at the two teens behind you and taking a handful of popcorn in your hand, trying to shove it inside your mouth all at once.

"careful there y/n-chan, you'll choke"

"nobara, don't jinx i-"

cough

ah, life really is hard.

nobara was at your side suddenly, holding your smaller frame and megumi at your other side.

you felt the popcorn suddenly get stuck at your throat, coughing while lightly tapping your chest in hopes for air to find it's way and enter your lungs since you're clearly lacking some and in dire need of it at the moment.

and immediately, the popcorn that was stuck on your throat magically disappeared.

then you suddenly felt exhaustion suddenly embracing your body.

thinking you were dying, you held nobara's chin with your left hand, your right one grasping megumi's who was sweatdropping at you, knowing what was about to happen, quickly let go and patted nobara's shoulder as if telling her good luck and standing up, leaving the spot.

and nobara being nobara, thought of it as a bad thing.

"saki-neechan... even though i just met you this past week, always remember that i love you"

"y/n-chan, please live for me"

nobara sniffed, holding you tightly in her arms.

well, when there's a dumbass, there's always a bigger dumbass.

"gumi... my father... he simps for you too much,take care of him like how i ain't able to..."

"WHAT THE HECK IS A SIM-"

"i can see the light now, it's approaching me slowly..."

"y/n-chan..." nobara sobbed at this, tears streaming down her cheeks, some dropping on yours.

"the light...there it is..."

"IDIOTS. GO TO SLEEP IF YOU'RE SLEEPY Y/N!"

turns out, megumi just turned the lights on.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━