20

❝𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"you'll be with me masumi-san! ~"

"sadly."

gojo released a small sigh at the woman's reply with nanami nodding in the background. phew, i couldn't blame him, he knows how hard it is with gojo.

"i think we would be getting along l/n-san"

"we would get along so well nanami-san, we do share the same hate for gojo after all."

your eyes sparkled at their conversation, your hand tugging at nanami's pants.

"i knew you two would get along mommy!" the grin that was previously etched unto your face stretched wider when you felt yourself being lifted up.

turning your head to look at nanami, your e/c eyes met his shaded ones, the both of you maintaining eye contact for a few seconds before you decided to break it and plant a firm kiss on his cheeks.

"i missed you nanami...did you missed me too?"

"mhm."

you lit up from his short response, smiling up at him cheekily.

"you'd be a great papa someday, nanami" you patted his blonde locks, the shaded sorcerer's form suddenly became tense, obviously taken off guard by his comment.

but really though, he would make a great father.

if only he didn't got ki-

oh, nevermind, don't worry your adorable little brain cells about it.

"we should go now masumi~ you need to talk to the principal"

"please do refrain from making those weird remarks on the way there" you saw your mother puts her hands around her shoulder and shiver noticeably.

"tell me if he does something wrong mommy, heh, i'll beat him into a pulp," you narrowed your eyes at gojo who in turn, stuck his tounge out at you.

you watch as satoru opens the door,  a certain student suddenly bumping into his chest.

'wah~ it' s just like that two boys i saw on saki-chan's phone, then after that, they'll kiss, right? would they? '

"ah! yuji-kun! sorry, i didn't saw you there, come in, come in"

"good morning gojo-sensei! di- oh, who are you?"

yuji's excited expression suddenly shift into a curious one at the sight of the woman behind gojo, obviously the first time he saw her.

"always remember to introduce yourself first itadori-kun" nanami piped in the conversation with you nodding along side him, always agreeing to his statements. this man changed your life with the word shit, remember?

"a-ah, i'm itadori yuji, nice to meet you ma'am"

"my name is l/n masumi, i have heard so much about you from y/n, thank you for taking care of her while i was in absence"

"it wasn't a big deal l/n-san, plus, y/n-chan was such a good girl" you saw itadori glance at you, a big smile on his face in which resulted to a wider smile from you.

"it seems weird... but why do i sense sukun-"

"don't even say my name ya' filthy woman. i don't know you but you incredibly disgusts me."

one of the 'eyes' just above yuji's cheeks opened while a mouth formed underneath, the statement clearly from your oh beloved dearest father.

"you're more disgusting than mommy you trashy papa"

"this is your mother? PFF-"

"why are you laughing? your mouth look so weird."

"are you saying i fucked someone looking like this?" sukuna began laughing, his voice heard throughout the awkward silence that surrounded the atmosphere.

"y/n's right, you're such a dick"

slap

it was now your turn to laugh seeing your mother's hand suddenly flying down yuji's cheek

... literally.

a sharp gasp was suddenly heard, the sound seemingly louder than your fit of giggles while sukuna's laugh increased in volume.

"it hurts it hurts! masumi-san, you slapped the wrong cheek!

" i-i'm sorry itadori-kun, let me try it again in the other chee-"

" NO! PLEASE N- "

slap.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

this part is deleted because the author shared too much and embarrassed of their personal problems.

life is not takana 😔🤙